AC!D Sound Mod for LGOG with Xperia Launcher

Search This thread

procut

Apr 20, 2009
Check again the build.prop, all lines, I use Acid v5 and I don't have this problem, never with Acid v8 I had problem.

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

persist.audio.handset.mic=analog to
persist.audio.handset.mic=digital
try this, I think you didn't changed this line, if yes try analog again.

robotzki

Mar 27, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
Check again the build.prop, all lines, I use Acid v5 and I don't have this problem, never with Acid v8 I had problem.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

persist.audio.handset.mic=analog to
persist.audio.handset.mic=digital
try this, I think you didn't changed this line, if yes try analog again.

Hi thanks so much. Just only saw you're reply now,. I had initially changed the build.prop, but took another look at it and found that the same line was twice in there. So changed second line to digital aswell, and now it works perfectly. Awesome!

robotzki

Mar 27, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
Has anybody gotten this mod (or any other acid mods) to work on a 4.4 rom? I am currently using carbon rom 4.4.2, which is based on cm11, and cant get this too work! Both this mod and the v7 give me a 'awesome beats stopped working' message as soon i boot up my phone.
There is another mod called pure audio engine out there, which should give similar sound to this, but cant get that one to work either....

Any experiences on cm11 based or other kitkat roms on out e975?

procut

Apr 20, 2009
I think this Mod never work with KitKat rom, the drivers in the Mod are old and need to be updated before, but I tried KitKat rom time ago and the sound is not that bad like JellyBean.

robotzki

Mar 27, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
That is true, with dsp manager I can actually get some decent sound on kitkat! But still not close to this mod.... I'll truly hope there will be a v9 of this at some point!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey All

This mod was originally created by talented Viet modders over Tinhte.com. I'm just sharing it with you all. This works perfect with latest CM RC as well as releases based on CM 10.1 like Avatar and PAC.
    The mod will install :
    -Xperia Launcher v2.0.5b
    -Walkman player
    -Acid Mod For Audio
    -Clear sound+ And Audio FX

The file can be downloaded below and is installed via CWM. Clear cache and dalvik after. Also, uninstall DSP Manager for better audio tweak control. You can do this using any superuser explorer.
    After install and reboot, choose Xperia Launcher as default, its a lovely launcher IMO.

http://www.mediafire.com/?98vujs4miem1zq7
    Nice work.

Probably I will try to install this manually, because I'm on stock ROM and I already use this excellent launch for a long time with my previous phones!
    Oh! Good!
    Thanks!

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app
    i rly like this!

rly Thx buddy :) :fingers-crossed:
    it's rly good working on CM 10.1 and Carbon Rom.
    you have same preference me.
    i love Xperia Launcher like you :)

It's Really Nice.
    Can i send this Thread(rink) to Optimus G Forum?