NightZeus

Feb 1, 2013
I have xperia z1 C6903 and i want to root it and install new rom

i am downloading now this one

HONAMI_430_290_MONX
030002P_REL
676.16MB

and i need help with steps

what shall i do exactly please someone help me with every single step to root my device and install that rom

shem2409

Feb 5, 2013
Hull
www.youtube.com
I have xperia z1 C6903 and i want to root it and install new rom

i am downloading now this one

HONAMI_430_290_MONX
030002P_REL
676.16MB

and i need help with steps

what shall i do exactly please someone help me with every single step to root my device and install that rom

Use this guide first to get root and recovery on .290

Then go to recovery and flash the mondified zip. After flash clear cache and dalvik and reboot. DONE

DO NOT CREATE NEW THREADS FOR SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN ASKED 100s OF TIMES !!!

NightZeus

Feb 1, 2013
this man too fast i dont understand many things i just download now the flashtool ok then i download this file C6903_14.2.A.0.290_Stripped.ftf ok lets forget about installing new rom i just wanna root my xperia z do i download this 2 files what i have to do else ? for just rooting my device ?

shem2409

Feb 5, 2013
Hull
www.youtube.com

NightZeus

Feb 1, 2013
i think i did something wrong my xperia z1 not working anymore i try to open it it shown sony and black screen and not start up anymore :( what can i do :(

NightZeus

Feb 1, 2013
anybody can help me to fix it on team viewer anybody can do that :( i wanna root my mobile and now its not working anymore guys

shem2409

Feb 5, 2013
Hull
www.youtube.com
i think i did something wrong my xperia z1 not working anymore i try to open it it shown sony and black screen and not start up anymore :( what can i do :(

This is called a bootloop. All you need to do is press VOL UP + POWER, then connect your phone to your computer in flashmode (connect USB while holding VOL DOWN button) and flash .534 using Flashtool

shem2409

Feb 5, 2013
Hull
www.youtube.com
sir I follow the link and successful rooted and install recovery everything.now I want flash this HONAMI_430_290_MONX. Do I still need to flash kernel and recovery again or just make a wipe and flash?

No just go into recovery, flash the monxdified rom zip and then clear cache and dalvik. I have done the same thing and it works perfectly fine. You can flash any 4.3 rom in this way, as you are on the same firmware.

Reactions: paullu

paullu

Aug 26, 2007
usa
No just go into recovery, flash the monxdified rom zip and then clear cache and dalvik. I have done the same thing and it works perfectly fine. You can flash any 4.3 rom in this way, as you are on the same firmware.
sorry for stupid question I just want make sure
So I just need to flash rom.no need ti flash kernel
Also do I need to make a factory reset before flash?and you said after flashed rom need to clean cache and dalvik?

shem2409

Feb 5, 2013
Hull
www.youtube.com
Also do I need to make a factory reset before flash?and you said after flashed rom need to clean cache and dalvik?

Monxdified, iHackers and all stock based roms don't need a custom kernel (that's why you don't need to be bootloader unlocked to use them)
Just go into your recovery flash the zip. After the zip is flashed you will get an option to clear dalvik and cache.
It is always recommended to do a factory reset before flashing a custom rom, as it might misbehave. You can however try it without factory reset and then if you see that it doesn't work properly just do a factory reset and flash the rom zip again.

Reactions: paullu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sir I follow the link and successful rooted and install recovery everything.now I want flash this HONAMI_430_290_MONX. Do I still need to flash kernel and recovery again or just make a wipe and flash?

Monxdified, iHackers and all stock based roms don't need a custom kernel (that's why you don't need to be bootloader unlocked to use them)
    Just go into your recovery flash the zip. After the zip is flashed you will get an option to clear dalvik and cache.
    It is always recommended to do a factory reset before flashing a custom rom, as it might misbehave. You can however try it without factory reset and then if you see that it doesn't work properly just do a factory reset and flash the rom zip again.