[HELP NEEDED] LG G2 D802 won't boot and in download mode it says model is F380K

Search This thread

xaneybert

Oct 25, 2009
Hi everyone,

I am having issues with this phone of mine. Here is a background of it:
My phone is rooted and is running rayglobe rom. I tried updating the update that it gave me and made me stuck in bootloop.
Now I downloaded another rom, which I don't remember since this happened december 2013. after flashing, it does not boot and does not make me go to TWRP anymore. Now I tried using download mode to restore my phone. but eveytime I try to flash (using the 2 methods I saw in the thread), either it hangs at 49% or the other one does not start flashing because it says I have inconsistent dll? I downloaded a D802 stock rom and tried flashing via download mode and it says that I have different model (F380K). Now I tried downloading a dll and F380K stock rom, but won't allow me because it says that my phone is D802. But when I go to download mode it is korean and it says F380K.

I think I have flashed a korean rom before which made this incident happen, but do you have any idea how I can restore this?
Thank you all in advance.

cccho

Oct 24, 2010
http://csmg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<YOUR IMEI NO.
First check what exactly phone model in Internet Browser. Then download TOT and flash back to stock.

andro ninja

Jul 14, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am having issues with this phone of mine. Here is a background of it:
My phone is rooted and is running rayglobe rom. I tried updating the update that it gave me and made me stuck in bootloop.
Now I downloaded another rom, which I don't remember since this happened december 2013. after flashing, it does not boot and does not make me go to TWRP anymore. Now I tried using download mode to restore my phone. but eveytime I try to flash (using the 2 methods I saw in the thread), either it hangs at 49% or the other one does not start flashing because it says I have inconsistent dll? I downloaded a D802 stock rom and tried flashing via download mode and it says that I have different model (F380K). Now I tried downloading a dll and F380K stock rom, but won't allow me because it says that my phone is D802. But when I go to download mode it is korean and it says F380K.

I think I have flashed a korean rom before which made this incident happen, but do you have any idea how I can restore this?
Thank you all in advance.

I faced similar problem with D800. I had the correct dll and the firmware but it failed saying my phone model was different (I think its because I tried the "upgrade recovery" option on the LG PC software by selecting a different model).
My phone was passing the LG screen and stuck at android boot screen.
What I did:
Pushed a kitkat based rom for D800 to sdcard using adb on Linux (on windows adb failed to recognise the device).
Then adb reboot recovery and flashed the rom.
Then I was able to flash the factory image.

Last edited: