Stuck in AP Fastboot

Search This thread

kester89

Aug 9, 2012
Hello,

I require help to save my XT910. I live in Singapore and I faced problems after flashing a MIUI rom. After being stuck on the MIUI startup page for a long time, I decided to restock through AP fastboot. However, all fastboot files seem to fail and the IMEI number has been erased. What should I do? If I bring it back to motorola, would they be able to see that it has been rooted and deny me off my warranty? Otherwise, what can I do? Which is the correct fastboot file for me to download?

Currently the screen says:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)
OA.75
eMMC Info: 16G
Device is LOCKED. Status code:0

Battery Low
Cannot Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Thanks for any help and pardon my noobness.

aktrazer

Feb 13, 2012
Greensboro, NC
Hello,

I require help to save my XT910. I live in Singapore and I faced problems after flashing a MIUI rom. After being stuck on the MIUI startup page for a long time, I decided to restock through AP fastboot. However, all fastboot files seem to fail and the IMEI number has been erased. What should I do? If I bring it back to motorola, would they be able to see that it has been rooted and deny me off my warranty? Otherwise, what can I do? Which is the correct fastboot file for me to download?

Currently the screen says:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Flash Failure)
OA.75
eMMC Info: 16G
Device is LOCKED. Status code:0

Battery Low
Cannot Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Thanks for any help and pardon my noobness.

Well, since you have a Battery Low error, that seems to be the culprit. You'll have to charge your battery to at least 50% (I recommend 80% or better). Since you're stuck in APFB, you'll have to use this method: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1549625

Then try to fastboot, it should say:
"Battery OK
OK to Program"

Let me know if this helps ya out!

kester89

Aug 9, 2012
Well, since you have a Battery Low error, that seems to be the culprit. You'll have to charge your battery to at least 50% (I recommend 80% or better). Since you're stuck in APFB, you'll have to use this method: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1549625

Then try to fastboot, it should say:
"Battery OK
OK to Program"

Let me know if this helps ya out!

It was Battery OK when I tried using the previous fastboot files. Now I can't get it to charge even trying your recommendation. I can't get it to the motorola logo. Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Dirty_Punk

Jan 2, 2009
i had the same problem.. battery ok but can't flash in any mode, till battery low.

After battery low I decided to make my own factory data cable, and with this, with normal RSD flashing I have unbricked my XT910.

So, buy or build a factory data cable, it's the easyest solution

KurtSagar

Apr 18, 2009
Same Here ...

Mate,

I've got the same problem.

I've sorted out the low Battery issue ...

But cant seem to get the main issue sorted.

Keep getting back to AP Fastboot error [CDROM, SYSTEM, WEBTOP]

Dont have a working phone for more than a day now :(

Mor Beed

Mar 9, 2012
Problem

Mate,

I've got the same problem.

I've sorted out the low Battery issue ...

But cant seem to get the main issue sorted.

Keep getting back to AP Fastboot error [CDROM, SYSTEM, WEBTOP]

Dont have a working phone for more than a day now :(
I have sam problem. The eternityJl-flash have a bug? :(
Hi of MorBeed

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

I have same problem. The eternityJl-flash have a bug? :(
Hi of MorBeed
I think a 3.0 USB boost can help?:confused:

Last edited: