[Q] Question about roms

Search This thread

danilo96

Jun 23, 2014
First of all , i´m not new here at xda, I got my nitro almost a year ago , but every time i had a problem i saw here a solution so i never needed to create an account. Now I created the account because I want to help other if they have some problem and because i have a problem too :D

So here's the thing: I´m from Portugal , so the recommended baseband i use is the v10c.
In my sms settings i always enable delivery reports because more than one time per day my sms is not sent, i don´t get the delivery report and after 30 minutes i get the sms that i alredy received earlier twice and then i receive my delivery report and the person who i'm talking too asks me why did i sent three equal sms :eek:

Does someone have the same problem ? I would apreciate some help, thanks :fingers-crossed: :p

apollocreed19

Sep 16, 2010
I don't know how to solve your problem. But I did want to let you know that you guys got lucky yesterday and should have lost that game!

danilo96

Jun 23, 2014
I don't know how to solve your problem. But I did want to let you know that you guys got lucky yesterday and should have lost that game!

Man, all i can tell you is that Cristiano Ronald danced with 3 of them, you guys looked like ballerinas ;)
But this is not the place to talk about football, so cheers :D

Mr.201

Jan 5, 2013
First of all , i´m not new here at xda, I got my nitro almost a year ago , but every time i had a problem i saw here a solution so i never needed to create an account. Now I created the account because I want to help other if they have some problem and because i have a problem too :D

So here's the thing: I´m from Portugal , so the recommended baseband i use is the v10c.
In my sms settings i always enable delivery reports because more than one time per day my sms is not sent, i don´t get the delivery report and after 30 minutes i get the sms that i alredy received earlier twice and then i receive my delivery report and the person who i'm talking too asks me why did i sent three equal sms :eek:

Does someone have the same problem ? I would apreciate some help, thanks :fingers-crossed: :p

Are you perhaps using the sphinx rom? I also got the same message twice sometime three . . on other rom there is no problem like this :eek:

danilo96

Jun 23, 2014
I'm currently using Sphinx Rom , but this happens with all roms , and I've already tried the other v10 basebands... And I can't use the v20 cause if I use them I lose signal. :confused:

Mr.201

Jan 5, 2013
I'm currently using Sphinx Rom , but this happens with all roms , and I've already tried the other v10 basebands... And I can't use the v20 cause if I use them I lose signal. :confused:

If the message that appear twice eat your credit or increase the bill then its the telco problem . If not, then just get over it because you probably dont want to move away from sphinx rom as i had try others rom then I just cant get over without sphinx . It's the most stable rom for me beside stock LG firmware .

danilo96

Jun 23, 2014
If the message that appear twice eat your credit or increase the bill then its the telco problem . If not, then just get over it because you probably dont want to move away from sphinx rom as i had try others rom then I just cant get over without sphinx . It's the most stable rom for me beside stock LG firmware .

I can't know if it's eating credits because i don't pay for sending sms, it's like a contract called MOCHE, and everyone who I talk is MOCHE so no money spending :D:D:D

I actually prefer SphinX radder than stock , I'm using it for about a month now and I only had one random reboot :victory::victory:

Mr.201

Jan 5, 2013
I can't know if it's eating credits because i don't pay for sending sms, it's like a contract called MOCHE, and everyone who I talk is MOCHE so no money spending :D:D:D

I actually prefer SphinX radder than stock , I'm using it for about a month now and I only had one random reboot :victory::victory:

Oh, where I live we doesnt have that kind of plan service, every credit and money count here argh :( . well just get over it then . it just a minor problem as long it doesnt eat you :laugh:

danilo96

Jun 23, 2014
Oh, where I live we doesnt have that kind of plan service, every credit and money count here argh :( . well just get over it then . it just a minor problem as long it doesnt eat you :laugh:

Well, yeah , but it's kinda bugging me, if I need to send some important sms and that happens , the person I sent it will only receive the sms like 30 minutes after :/

danilo96

Jun 23, 2014
Reunbricked and when im with stock gingerbread i have no problem, once i update to stock ics it starts again -.-

Gonna try install custom rom and install v10F baseband and firmware, and pray a lot :laugh::p

EDIT: F***********CK , no go, only the stock v10f.KDZ seems to solve the problem :s

Any suggestions ?

Last edited:

Kage Yume

Jul 5, 2014
Reunbricked and when im with stock gingerbread i have no problem, once i update to stock ics it starts again -.-

Gonna try install custom rom and install v10F baseband and firmware, and pray a lot :laugh::p

EDIT: F***********CK , no go, only the stock v10f.KDZ seems to solve the problem :s

Any suggestions ?

Have you tried installing v30D baseband for the SU640? (latest baseband for su640, it works on all roms)
I can flash p930's baseband (v20f Bell) in my phone so maybe it works other way around.
1drv.ms/1rLWQzv

danilo96

Jun 23, 2014
Have you tried installing v30D baseband for the SU640? (latest baseband for su640, it works on all roms)
I can flash p930's baseband (v20f Bell) in my phone so maybe it works other way around.
1drv.ms/1rLWQzv

Gonna give it a try, thanks :D

EDIT: Nope, after flashing i got no signal...

Last edited: