[12/07/2012] Arkat-DoubleSense v.4.0 [Marcs1706 0.2.2] {FASTEST SENSE 2.1 FOR HD2}

Search This thread

dolkic

Jul 29, 2011
Split
Hello, installed this rom two days ago, everything works great. Also love the fonts, only if I could somehow change icons on statusbar, they are wierd, like inverted? I wouldnt touch anything else, just change battery, wifi, and other icons...

Thanks to developer!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

arkatis

Dec 24, 2008
Cyprus-Nicosia
Hello, installed this rom two days ago, everything works great. Also love the fonts, only if I could somehow change icons on statusbar, they are wierd, like inverted? I wouldnt touch anything else, just change battery, wifi, and other icons...

Thanks to developer!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for the late replies people. I don't have my HD2 anymore, i moved on on other devices.
I send you a pm. Check it out.
You have to extract framework and other stuff from my Rom into the UOTKITCHEN (search google) and read instructions!!! ...and change the framework icons you'd like!

Reactions: golfakias87

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to my 1st HD2 ROM Thread!

PREPARE TO BE BLOWN AWAY WITH PURE AWESOMENESS! :cool:
    YOU TRIED THE REST, NOW IT'S TIME TO TRY THE BEST!

★★★★★

352rwh4.jpg

BASE ROM FROM HERE: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1158767

FEATURES:

froyo-post-image-540.png

- Multilanguage
    - Deodexed
    - Zipaligned
    - Ultra Fast and Smooth
    - Glitches Free [Thanks to the Kernel Devs]
    - Wake Up fix for EU Users [Thanks again to the Kernel Devs]
    - Busybox 1.19
    - Superuser
    - Supports A2SD
    - Quick Boot App
    - Camera [5MP]
    - AGPS v2.0 (Thanks to Tytung)
    - NEW KERNEL: Marcs1706 0.2.2 (Great work Marc)
    - OLD KERNEL: HierOS 1.8.5 Kernel (Well done HierOS)
    - OLD KERNEL: Rafpigna's 2.0 OC Kernel (GB) (Thanks to Rafpigna)
    - Modified Initrd.gz
    - Removed a lot of useless system apps
    - Removed a lot of useless system media files
    - Added File Manager
    - Reworked framework
    - Added new ICS animations (Awesome)
    - Added Blue Popup Overglow
    - Added Sense 3 Doubleshoot Lockscreen (With Alarm,SMS notifications,Music Player and Calendar)
    - Added custom Fonts
    - Around 250Mb free internal memory for EU! ;)
    - Around 460Mb free internal memory for Tmous! ;)
    - User and Battery Friendly
    - Sense 4 sounds
    - Sense 4 Widget clock
    - Sense 4 Wallpapers: http://d-h.st/Nwg
    - Modified some libs for SUPERB SPEED.

closed2.jpg

This is my Last Update on this Rom as it is perfect for Every day use.

WHAT'S WORKING:
    package-broken.png

Everything is working perfectly except Camcorder and Power Menu (included Quickboot app)!
    WHEN YOU FIRST BOOT THE ROM PLEASE LET IT SETTLE FOR 5-10 MINUTES BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING AND THEN REBOOT 2-3 TIMES FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE!
    Please disable audible touch tones before you make your first call to fix "Robot Voice".

BATTERY SAVING TIPS:
    battery.png

Go to Settings app and then About Phone
    Disable Software updates and Tell HTC
    Then go back to Sound settings and disable all incoming Calls settings (quiet ring on pickup,pocket mode,flip to speaker)
    Also if you don't use Carrier Data plans; then disable Mobile data and switch to GSM only.
    EU HD2 USERS:
    You can flash Radio 2.12.50.02 for maximum battery savings. (Tested on several Roms and saves more battery than the Radio 2.15.50.14)
    TMOBILE HD2 USERS:
    You can flash Radio 2.07.50.27 for maximum battery savings. (Tested on several Roms and saves more battery than the Radio 2.09.50.29)
    Also you can disable the animations in Display for maximum performance!

Important Notes:
    Notes-icon.png

• This is my Last Update on this Rom as it is perfect now for everyday use!
    • I always recommend to WIPE and Task 29 before Installation of a ROM.
    • To restart please use QuickBoot app [included]
    • First Boot will take about 5-10 Minutes,2nd boot e.t.c will take about 30 seconds!!!
    • GO TO DAEMON CONTROLLER AND SWITCH TO PERFORMANCE AND APPLY..
    • To switch to sense 4 clock you have to add it from the widget list.

INSTALLATION:

System%20Install%201.png

EU users need 150MB and 5MB cache CWR system partition and ext2/3/4 partition on sdcard;
    Tmous users need 350MB and 5MB cache CWR system partition without ext2/3/4 partition on sdcard.
    Download CWR Installer here!

DOWNLOAD SECTION FOR V.4.0 [12/07/2012] and V.3.0 [14/01/201]
    Please read Installation Notes First before flashing!
    download-icon.png

NEW VERSION V.4.0

EU HD2 MAGLDR 4.0 VERSION:
    http://d-h.st/nIy

TMOBILE HD2 MAGLDR 4.0 VERSION:
    http://d-h.st/anK

OLD ROM V.1.2:

MAGLDR ROM FOR EU USERS WITH RAFPIGNA'S 2.0 OC GB : HERE

CLK ROM FOR EU USERS WITH RAFPIGNA'S 1.9 OC GB: HERE
    [clk users please flash this Patch after flashing CLK Rom]: PATCH HERE

MAGLDR ROM FOR TMOBILE USERS WITH RAFPIGNA'S 2.0 OC GB : HERE

CLK ROM FOR TMOBILE USERS WITH RAFPIGNA'S 1.9 OC GB: HERE

[clk users please flash this Patch after flashing CLK Rom]: PATCH HERE

Credits goes to......!!!
    applause.gif

Cotulla, DFT Team, Sbryan12144 for his Beautiful work done, M-Deejay, Imilka, Marcs1706, Hastarin, Seo, Flemmard, Diamondback2010, Daekin, MIUI devs, Capychimp, Rmk, Mike1986, Krzysiec, Rafpigna, Tytung, Darkstone, Dungphp, tkirton (Darktremor), SyLvEsTeR20007, XxXPachaXxX , HierOS, Rafpigna, mido.fayad, UOT Kitchen creators, Xda creators/members/devs/chiefs, anyone that helped me and of course GOD who created Humans.:D
    Code:
    ChangeLog:

Code:
    [B]NEW V.4.0[/B]
    New Features:
    New Kernel Marcs1706 0.2.2,Sense 4 sounds,Sense 4 clock widget,HTC One series bootscreen
    Modified some Rom files for use with daemon controller..change to Performance and Apply [included] MORE!!!!!SPEED!!!!!
    Reworked with framework.

[B]Bugs:[/B]
    Camcorder

CWM RECOVERY FOR BOTH HD2 VERSIONS IS THE SAME [READ 1ST POST]

NEW V.3.0 [14/01/2012]
    Code:
     14/01/2012 - Version 3.0 [Added Marcs1706 0.4.1 Kernel, Modified libs from RCmix kernel, Working WIFI,Working Camera,ICS Animations,ICS framework,New Bootanimation,Improved build for performance,No glitches and no White screens.]

OLD V.2.1 [05/01/2012]
    Code:
     05/01/2012 - Version 2.1 [Only Magldr version for EU and Tmous users, [Fixed Boot Loop issue and added/modified some libs for more speed and RAM]

OLD V.2.0 [04/01/2012]
    Code:
     04/01/2012 - Version 2.0 [Only Magldr version for EU and Tmous users, Rom is Blazing Fast, camera [5MP], camocorder [LOW WITH MIUI CAM],new kernel HierOS 1.8.5, some cleanup for more Speed]

OLD V.1.2 [11/08/11]
    Code:
    [SIZE="2"]11/08/2011 - Version 1.2 [Tmous users version, Rom Optimization for Performance, camcorder fixed for EU and Tmous, added GPS libs 2.0]

10/08/2011 - Version 1.1 [Fixed Boot Loop in Magldr and CLK Roms and added Patch for CLK with Rapigna's 1.9 OC GB Kernel]

09/08/2011 - Version 1.0 [Only Magldr for Eu or Tmous Users with external partition 2/3/4 on sdcard][/SIZE]

SENSE 4 WALLPAPERS!
    http://d-h.st/Nwg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Full Arabic Support Language for EU LEO Users: HERE
    Full Arabic Support Language for TMOBILE Users HERE:
    THIS IS OPTIONAL!
    Full support A2SD+ with dalvik cache EXT HERE

Make sure your SD card is at least a class 4 before moving Dalvik in sd card!
    Stock Fonts here:
    Flash through Recovery.
    STOCK FRAMEWORK
    Flash through CWM
    EU HD2
    TMOUS HD2
    My Banner Wallpaper here:
    Just put it in your SD and add it as a Wallpaper :cool:
    arkatsense.jpg

My Splash Screen here:
    Just unzip and flash the .nbh file that is using customruu :cool:
    arkatsensecopycopy.jpg

DOWNLOAD
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
    Will update my Rom to version 4.0 for a change.
    Nothing to fancy...just added more simple features and modified some Rom libs..
    This build is the fastest Sense 2.1 in the whole XDA.. :D

New Features:
    New Kernel Marcs1706 0.2.2
    Sense 4 sounds
    Sense 4 clock widget
    HTC One series bootscreen
    Modified some Rom files for use with daemon controller..change to Performance and Apply [included] MORE!!!!!SPEED!!!!! :laugh:
    Reworked with framework.

Bugs:
    Camcorder

CWM RECOVERY FOR BOTH HD2 VERSIONS IS THE SAME [READ 1ST POST]
    WILL UPLOAD TONIGHT!

PS: i am also working on theming sense 2.1..need more work. currently i am busy though with ICS..:cool:
    Uploading V.3.0 with new stuff:

*Working WIFI
    *Working Camera
    *ICS Animations
    *ICS framework
    *New Bootanimation
    *Improved build for performance
    *No glitches and no White screens.

Please read the Updated OP carefully.
    Thanks for your support! Enjoy the Rom!