[ROM][BETA] AOSP Gingerbread 2.3.7

Search This thread

KindleUser

Dec 7, 2012
Android Open Source Project GINGERBREAD

It's that time of year when people give out presents, and this is our present from us to you! This project is by camcory and me and will take months to finish, compiled from here

WORKING
Camera (Turns Green :/)
Video Recording
Phone
SMS/MMS
HW accelerated display
Microphone detection
Haptic keyboard feedback
Market/Play
Gmail
Browser
Screenshots
Streaming video
GPS
Headphone Detection

NOT WORKING
Video Recording*
LED Buttons
USB connected icon (wont go away)
Automatic time/date set manually
Wifi
Please report bugs here. also if you know why somthing dosent work pm me.

Credit to
Camcory
Tim1928
Cyanogenmod
bangprovn

ROM
Build 1: here
GAPPS: here

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

AkiroX

Mar 5, 2012
.... You must... Please.. Finish this... As good as JellyBean runs on our phones... Our phones are designed for GingerBread... And it shows.... Pleaaaase finish this one up... Don't let it end up like CM7.. ><

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app

KindleUser

Dec 7, 2012
.... You must... Please.. Finish this... As good as JellyBean runs on our phones... Our phones are designed for GingerBread... And it shows.... Pleaaaase finish this one up... Don't let it end up like CM7.. ><

Once I talk with cam for porting 4.2 I will. I just have a few questions for him.
EDIT: Good news. I'm compiling CM10.1 with CM9 source, but updated. :) Will see if it works, because that's all the instructions I can find, is on jocala's thread. So will give it a try and if it works, I'll release a build with workings and not workings.

Last edited:

AkiroX

Mar 5, 2012
Once I talk with cam for porting 4.2 I will. I just have a few questions for him.
EDIT: Good news. I'm compiling CM10.1 with CM9 source, but updated. :) Will see if it works, because that's all the instructions I can find, is on jocala's thread. So will give it a try and if it works, I'll release a build with workings and not workings.

Thank youuuuuuu...... Now imma try and do AOSP ICS... ><

Reactions: hatememarkz

KindleUser

Dec 7, 2012
im willing to test 10.1 send me a link and ill test it till i break it :)

Oh god. I didn't post yet. I'm trying another ROM. And it's based on Galaxy W Stock 4.0.4 you'll see when I'm finished :)
EDIT: Doesn't seem to wanna pass Installation aborted (bad). So I don't know what's wrong with it. o_O
EDIT again: I keep getting Status 6. I don't know how to fix it :L

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android Open Source Project GINGERBREAD

It's that time of year when people give out presents, and this is our present from us to you! This project is by camcory and me and will take months to finish, compiled from here

WORKING
    Camera (Turns Green :/)
    Video Recording
    Phone
    SMS/MMS
    HW accelerated display
    Microphone detection
    Haptic keyboard feedback
    Market/Play
    Gmail
    Browser
    Screenshots
    Streaming video
    GPS
    Headphone Detection

NOT WORKING
    Video Recording*
    LED Buttons
    USB connected icon (wont go away)
    Automatic time/date set manually
    Wifi
    Please report bugs here. also if you know why somthing dosent work pm me.

Credit to
    Camcory
    Tim1928
    Cyanogenmod
    bangprovn

ROM
    Build 1: here
    GAPPS: here

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
    Yeah, sorry I can't find anyone who is willing to put together another built with me. :(

If someone builds it for you then it isn't your ROM I tried to help you but you have to be willing to put in the work also

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

Wifi calling

Here is an untested zip for wifi calling I cant guarantee it will work but it I made a similar one for rebelrom and it worked so good luck.

Thank youuuuuuu...... Now imma try and do AOSP ICS... ><