Bluetooth volume low

Search This thread

nefiwashere

Feb 29, 2008
on clean rom seven. the bluetooth audio seems low. i have the jabra rox bluetooth buds. is there a way to fix or boost the volume

thanks for any help

Darkened_Sky

Jun 17, 2013
Germany
on clean rom seven. the bluetooth audio seems low. i have the jabra rox bluetooth buds. is there a way to fix or boost the volume

when i first tested my sony mdr1-rbt bluetooth headset I thought too that volume through bluetooth was very low until I figured out that the volume keys on the headphone do not trigger the phones volume but its own internal volume, which was when i first testet it, set to its minimum :silly:

nevermind if you don't have these, I know that viper4android can boost sound through bluetooth by enabling the playbackagc option and set it to moderate or extreme. only "problem" is you have to be rooted.
sorry for now these are the only possibilities which come to my mind.

Reactions: nefiwashere

nefiwashere

Feb 29, 2008
when i first tested my sony mdr1-rbt bluetooth headset I thought too that volume through bluetooth was very low until I figured out that the volume keys on the headphone do not trigger the phones volume but its own internal volume, which was when i first testet it, set to its minimum :silly:

nevermind if you don't have these, I know that viper4android can boost sound through bluetooth by enabling the playbackagc option and set it to moderate or extreme. only "problem" is you have to be rooted.

i have viper and it meakes a slight difrance but not much at all. my buds do have a volume control and i crank it all the way up and on the phone as well. still seem low.

thanks for the help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.