[Q] HOX+ Question

Search This thread

RealALCoL

Aug 23, 2014
Hi everyone, please i need support, am about to install manually jeally bean 4.2 from htc web att news hox+

Im from Peru and obviously is not my operator, but work with same bands, my question is, is a good idea to do this??? thanks in advance :good:

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hi everyone, please i need support, am about to install manually jeally bean 4.2 from htc web att news hox+

Im from Peru and obviously is not my operator, but work with same bands, my question is, is a good idea to do this??? thanks in advance :good:

Do you have the international or ATT version of the phone? If the international, then no, don't try to use ATT software. Despite the fact that you might utilize the same bands for service, the radio chipset is different between and via RUU won't even try to run since it won't recognize it as the correct device.

Reactions: RealALCoL

RealALCoL

Aug 23, 2014
Do you have the international or ATT version of the phone? If the international, then no, don't try to use ATT software. Despite the fact that you might utilize the same bands for service, the radio chipset is different between and via RUU won't even try to run since it won't recognize it as the correct device.

Ok thanks doc, well.i wll have to look for another good rom to updat my thing, thanks again:good:

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
There aren't any stable 4.4 roms - though there are some options for usable ones but since they aren't based off of official software, you can expect some inconsistencies, glitches, issues with the camera or stuff along those lines. This is one of the more popular roms with good ratings:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2122390

Have used Viper on many HTCs and usually is a good experience.

Reactions: RealALCoL

Top Liked Posts