[KITCHEN][MULTILANG][29.07.09]Windows Mobile 6.5 23016/21936 Kitchen for Raphael GSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Da_G

Inactive Senior RD / Moderator Emeritus
Aug 20, 2007
Riverside, CA
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
it's the caaaaaab maaaaaaan

50% uploaded :p havent dropped cell signal yet lol

but my phone is on fire :p

@dfrancisjr:

you must recmod some modules in \sys to obtain a bootable rom with 6.5 - due to your 6.1 nk.exe

also you must use \oemdrivers from a dumped cdma rom for your device

the resolution matches up, so all things in \ext should work fine

if you click the paperclip icon next to this thread - u can see a file i posted, modules-to-files-sys-shared-common.zip or similar - this batch file will allow u to turn packages from files into modules:)

@all porting from 21820:

u will need to use \rom\shared\21820\msxipkernel and manually add it to xip.bin, the \rom\raphael\xip.bin and os.nb.payload this time around is NOT from 21820 - i did not have the proper tools here to update them (but it doesn't matter for visual kitchen, u will need to for other devices though - also xip is 21819, this is not a mistake :)

Last edited:
R

Red5

it's the caaaaaab maaaaaaan

50% uploaded :p havent dropped cell signal yet lol

but my phone is on fire :p
Please tell me that you have your phone plugged in to your cigarette lighter?

Also, what kind of upload speeds are you getting now?

Also also, you are a die-hard Martyr and XDA thanks you over and over again!

jsmith8858

Nov 11, 2008
Boston
Glad to help. But remember, by setting it to "Work", some internet applications will not work correctly with Wi-Fi. So, if they don't, you'll need to change it back to "Internet".

PS: This behaviour exists also in WM6.0 and WM6.1

The weird thing is: In wm6.1, I don't ever recall setting this the wifi network to "work", and I always was able to access my local network. Flashed quite a few different 6.1 ROMS as well and never had a problem in wm6.5.... Then again, maybe I am just getting senile.

Thanks again for your assistance!

Da_G

Inactive Senior RD / Moderator Emeritus
Aug 20, 2007
Riverside, CA
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Turns out if you lose signal long enough, the upload barfs out :) ive hit 50%+ 3x now, im restarting it a 4th time..

anyone wanna bring me a bottle of water, im parked at the end of cayuga ave for the next couple hours, my relatives arent home so i get to sit here on the porch :) near where caygua dead ends at the 280 by alamany :)

anyway i wont be able to check back until the uploads done.. at least it shouldn't drop connection again since im sitting on a porch, not driving :p

da_reeseboy

Oct 30, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Turns out if you lose signal long enough, the upload barfs out :) ive hit 50%+ 3x now, im restarting it a 4th time..

anyone wanna bring me a bottle of water, im parked at the end of cayuga ave for the next couple hours, my relatives arent home so i get to sit here on the porch :) near where caygua dead ends at the 280 by alamany :)

anyway i wont be able to check back until the uploads done.. at least it shouldn't drop connection again since im sitting on a porch, not driving :p

Hate when that happens... I'll overnight you some water from here in New Mexico... in the desert. :p

torankusu

around naglee ave??????:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Da_G,

Would it be possible to have some sort of config file for the kitchen that would result in a ROM identical (or nearly) to the Fuze Test image? Maybe just a list of which packages to include...

Then again, maybe I'm just retarded and cant figure it out :D
    Note the title of this thread. If you wanna flash your 3125 or Tilt, this ROM WILL NOT work for you.
    This ROM and Kitchen is for Touch Pro/Fuze.

Not true, all they need is an xip and oems for their phone, they can use the sys from the kitchen.
    yeah i never said anything about converting the files to modules lol...use the pkg just like it is and im sure it will work fine :)

:p:p:p
    Do we then need to revert the manila loader so that the People tab will dial out in the HTC S2A dialer? Anybody tried it using TF3D2?
    How to replace keypad.dll in build 23016 so I can press Home key to go back to Today screen?

I have been using 21815 with the modded keypad.dll replaced with the original keypad.dll. But in this build, there is no longer a keypad.dll I can replace in \EXT\SHARED\Mods\DaGs_Mods\files folder.

You can copy the package over from previous build to the current build.