{PRO}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

djc151084

Aug 5, 2011
Im using cm9 on my defy and progress is coming along very nice and fast as latly, i really like the cm9 rom and would like to put it on my partners arc , so i am just.curious if this rom for arc is still being worked on as im waiting for data to be fixed before i install it for her as this topic is pretty far down the forum and as i don't come to this section of the forum much im unsure,

Thanks
Djc

Sent from my MB525 using xda premium

shybby

Feb 13, 2012
Is the boot.img fixed yet? Tried to flash current boot but i've got a black screen and can't enter the cwm..

Sent from my MK16i using xda premium

shybby

Feb 13, 2012
Where can i change keyboardmapping? Can't find it, maybe i'm blind.
Datafix and new boot.img are working for me. Thanks

Dexxmor

May 20, 2011
near munich
For me works not, i dit a clean install (and a dirty to) and the system ui crash's, data did not work. Sim was not detectet> it shows me > No sim card/Vodaphone, crazy XD

Bin4ry

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 14, 2008
Berlin
Have you used the fix i posted ? It worked for many of my testers.

Regards

fdebef

May 5, 2011
Brno
Have you used the fix i posted ? It worked for many of my testers.

Regards

Unfortunatelly, not for me, too :/

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

For SIM Card locked worked for me unlock the PIN in another phone. Then the message still appeared, but phone calls worked. (Data not.)

Dexxmor

May 20, 2011
near munich
Have anyone the problem with the system ui crash after install the fix? And yeah the mobile data not works for me too

shybby

Feb 13, 2012
ok.. i correct my statement.. if i want to download something over mobildata it doesn't work. but facebook and some other sites work for me...
provider is vodafone germany

but batterylife is as bad as the perfomance atm.

Sent from my Xperia Pro using xda premium

pteek

May 8, 2009
hello,
I don't download for cm9 for active.

Assuming that you mean "I can't downland CM9 for Active".

This is the thread for Xperia Pro. The thread for Xperia Active is this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1445821.

Download link for latest CM9 for Xperia active(codename:Satsuma) http://uploaded.to/file/oimzm07y/from/mjxna4

DON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING HERE ANYMORE! USE THE XPERIA ACTIVE GENERAL FORUM http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1240

Dexxmor

May 20, 2011
near munich
First german than (with google translate) in english. Mit dem patch war bei mir keinerlei mobilfunk möglich, weder daten, noch telefonate, noch sms. Die system ui stürzt wiederum ab (keinerlei statusleiste) ich habe ein nandroid benutzt (fxp111) das schon vorhanden war und den kernel geflasht und die zip eingespielt, das schon beschrieben ergebniss trat ein. Dann habe ich eine reine installation gemacht, wiederum obriges ergebnis, ich habe das baseband xx64. Keinerlei simlock oder ähnliches.

English : (with google translate^^)With the patch was no possible mobile radio, neither data nor telephone calls, or sms. The system-ui crashes again (no status bar) I used a nandroid (fxp111) that was already there and flashed the kernel and the zip recorded, which was already described in this post. Then I did a clean installation, the same result, I have the baseband xx64. No simlock or similar.

Top Liked Posts