[FAQ][DISCUSSION] CyanogenMod 9 nightlies i9000 galaxy s

Search This thread

r2fiqz

Apr 16, 2012
hi

It is amazing, honestly just as perfect as any other ICS custom ROMs, just that with the usual CyanogenMod quality. I only have to change its default kernel to have CIFS,
but apart from that everything is just great.
Homescreen is greatly customizable, notification widget is back (great miss from ICS AOSP), also I can finally toggle "mobile data" from notification.
Big pro guys, really.

hi can u help me how to change to CyanogenMod 9 nightlies i9000 galaxy s...
do i need to reflash again or something before change to this?

_strauch_

Aug 31, 2011
Wow, this is great. Is this also available for the i9001? (i'm not familiar with the device IDs)

No the 9001 isnt support by cyanogenmod. There is a port by acro86 for our 9001. The 9000 support is better at the moment.

I installed the nightly yesterday on a 9000 how can i upgrade to a new nightly simply flash it over?

Von meinem Smartphone gesendet

wfm_de

Mar 31, 2011
Stein
With Samsung GB 2.3.7 I hear a sound when I started to load the accu and another sound when the accu was near full. In CM9 there is no sound. Bug or feature ? How can I change this ?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

felefele

Apr 10, 2012
How can I take a screenshot? Back+home button not working anymore.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

carlosdrums11

Jan 11, 2012
Marbella
Hey people!
I've searching a thread to download samsung market apk for CM9 but i can't find it even using search box, could anyone help me?

Sent from my glory GT-i9000 with CM11 with ice djent sandwich and Icy Glitch OC at 6,5 GHz :D

CrackJiver

Feb 18, 2011
Auckland
www.ninjageeks.co.uk
gapps has play store = market app

Hey people!
I've searching a thread to download samsung market apk for CM9 but i can't find it even using search box, could anyone help me?

Sent from my glory GT-i9000 with CM11 with ice djent sandwich and Icy Glitch OC at 6,5 GHz :D

I installed the google apps from here and have had no problems yet

Goo.im /gapps-ics-20120422-signed.zip

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

I installed the CM9 nightly 2012-04-19
everything is running smoothly.

I noticed that the notification bar was visible above the lock screen.

I can pull the notification down even when the lock screen is displayed, if I tap on one of the notifications it unlocks the phone and launches the associated app.

Is it just me our had anyone else seen this?

http://xdaforums.com/album.php?albumid=6802&pictureid=22528

album.php

Last edited:

umankom

May 3, 2012
Lockscreen not working (cm-9-20120502-NIGHTLY-galaxysmtd)

I flashed today the latest (update-cm-9-20120502-NIGHTLY-galaxysmtd-signed.zip) nightly rom and latest gapps (120429), and then the lockscreen not working. I wiped ewerithing (user data, cache, dalvik cache, format sd card) before flashing.
I was trying reflash (whit full wipe), but same problem.
...btw ewerithing working fine...

(sorry for my bad english!)

Last edited:

Bonvaz

Jul 30, 2011
there is a way to add in cm9 the save battery mode of aokp? (when screen is off data is off)..I know there is juice defender,but I don't want another app that stay in RAM..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyanogenmod 9 has progressed in to nightlies for the galaxy s i9000

http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?type=nightly&device=galaxysmtd
    Change log 2012-2-4 http://cm-nightlies.appspot.com/?device=galaxysmtd
    Please use this thread to discus the rom
    I'm on teamhacksung's CM9 ALPHA build 17, if I want to install the nightly do I need to do a wipe? Or just flash the build and Gapps?

You need to wipe;)
    how could I enable the boot animation that I have removed on b16?
    I cannot find the option anymore...

There is a file in /data/property called "persist.sys.nobootanimation" Delete it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
    I am facing a very weird problem :confused:. Yesterday evening i flashed the latest Nightly(2012-04-02)for cm9. Since then i have not been able to send a SMS to anyone. everytime i try to send one i get a error saying "Message not sent". However i can receive SMS. Before flashing i could send SMS. Is this a network issue or a issue with the ROM?

Hi Guys, in found a solution to this problem. The smsc number in phone info has to be encoded. In case anyone else is facing the same issue use the following info:

For Phone Info on your dial pad enter *#*#4636#*#*
    Select Phone Info and scroll down to SMSC number.

please use below url to encode the SMSC
    twit88.com/home/utility/sms-pdu-encode-decode

For Eg: If your SMSC number is +919886005444.

On this webpage enter your number in SMSC Tab remove everything else and click convert. you will get a string as follows:
    AT+CMGW=10
    0791198968004544110000910000AA02E834

Out of this string enter the SMSC number till 11 i.e. 079119896800454411 and update. After update the last digits 11 will be removed automatically.

You should be able to send sms now..!:D
    I saw a couple complaints about battery drain on the CM forums, but no mention about whether these nightlies address the Android OS bug. Are these based on 4.0.4?

My android os is 5% and far as I no it is based on 4.0.4