NotePro 12.2" WiFi release 4 Feb in UK.

Search This thread

Beowulf_pt

Jul 29, 2010
Lisbon
High indeed. But I bought one almost at that price (750 Eur / 615 UKP) in the Netherlands. It is just too expensive. I'm not sure it is worth it yet.

However, to make it less painful, the NL version comes with a 64 GB microSD card (worth about 50 Eur / 41 UKP, I would say) and 6 months of Netflix. I couldn't give a rat's ass about Netflix, but the card is useful. For such an outrageous price however they should have added at least a basic case.

This device is just a couple hundred euros away of much more competent tools, including the Surface Pro 2. I instantly hated it and regretted my decision but am now slowly stating to like it. The same happened with my Note 2 in the beginning, I tried to sell it and later ended up loving it.

Not sure if the same will happen this time or if I will get rid of it. Overall, there isn't much wrong with this tablet (if you want this size/weight) except minor details like the lack of a notification LED (seriously?) but I seriously doubt it offers enough value to justify the launch cost.

Last edited: