Bootloop :(

Search This thread

c0mmando

Feb 1, 2014
Hello guys..So I tried to install a rom and after it was done, my phone restarted and got stuck at a BootLoop:( (Stays at the boot logo forever) but the thing is, I can't access recovery or anything..Nothing happens, I hold the power button with volume up, then volume down and nothing happens...Please tell me there is still hope for my phone:( Thank you guys...

PS: Motorola Moto G Single Sim 8gb, Bootloader unlocked, rooted... UK Model..

serophia

Feb 8, 2013
California
Do you have adb installed? If so boot into fast boot open command prompt and do adb reboot recovery. If it works you'll want to wipe cache and dalvik. If you don't got adb you can go to the "original android development" section and download MotoTool AIO and use that to boot into recovery and perform the necessary wipes.

Sent from my XT1034 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: c0mmando

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do you have adb installed? If so boot into fast boot open command prompt and do adb reboot recovery. If it works you'll want to wipe cache and dalvik. If you don't got adb you can go to the "original android development" section and download MotoTool AIO and use that to boot into recovery and perform the necessary wipes.

Sent from my XT1034 using xda app-developers app