[Q] My phone turns off at random

Search This thread

hyperstone6

Sep 12, 2012
I have a note 1 N7000, and each time the screen began flickering and after that it shut down. This got worse after flashing a cyanogenmod rom. By plugging in the charger the battery seemed empty, but wasn't. After a while the battery indicator used to show charged 70 % or more. Put the charger cable off and the situation repeated after a short time of usage. Last night it started turning off at boot and wouldn't turn on unless on charge. I flashed a original JB rom since the problem doesn't happen when on recovery/download mode. but now it does it even when connected on charge.

HELP

Last edited:

hyperstone6

Sep 12, 2012
I have a note 1 N7000, and each time the screen began flickering and after that it shut down. This got worse after flashing a cyanogenmod rom. By plugging in the charger the battery seemed empty, but wasn't. After a while the battery indicator used to show charged 70 % or more. Put the charger cable off and the situation repeated after a short time of usage. Last night it started turning off at boot and wouldn't turn on unless on charge. I flashed a original JB rom since the problem doesn't happen when on recovery/download mode. but now it does it even when connected on charge.

HELP

Bump?