Enyo.

Jul 23, 2011
Would people use this?
I do not want to waste my time

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

jaed.43725

Nov 2, 2011
USA
I think people would use it. Those of us still left with a Fascinate. It would def be easier. I wouldn't bother doing CM7 though. Just CM9 as its all the rage I hear.

neh4pres

Nov 22, 2010
I'm going to start flashing different roms, get them setup nice, then make a nandroid. I'll post them, then you can just place in the cwm/backup on your sd and restore them.. Much easier than all the steps you normally have.. I'll post some off ppl think they would use them.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

neh4pres

Nov 22, 2010
I'm going to start flashing different roms, get them setup nice, then make a nandroid. I'll post them, then you can just place in the cwm/backup on your sd and restore them.. Much easier than all the steps you normally have.. I'll post some off ppl think they would use them.

And I'll rename them. And claim the proper credit i deserve for such achievements..

Reactions: droidstyle

tonu42

Nov 14, 2010

That won't make an mtd if ur on bml like odin would I think.

neh4pres

Nov 22, 2010
That won't make an mtd if ur on bml like odin would I think.

My self branded mtd nandroid conversion mod fixes that small issue. I'm going to make another xda account And state how great my nandroid roms are. Then you will know it's the real deal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

And I'll rename them. And claim the proper credit i deserve for such achievements..