Foxhound MJ7 Help

Search This thread

mrgobstopper

Mar 2, 2014
I'm trying to load Foxhound rom on my S4 but every time I install it the wifi doesn't work then when I try the latest version it just does boot loop. I'm trying to do this using latest safestrap. Please help me I've been trying to put a rom on my phone for a month now and nothing is working...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
I'm trying to load Foxhound rom on my S4 but every time I install it the wifi doesn't work then when I try the latest version it just does boot loop. I'm trying to do this using latest safestrap. Please help me I've been trying to put a rom on my phone for a month now and nothing is working...

what foxhound are you using? I take it you are safestrap, what build base?

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
I was using the foxhound rom that was on their website and im using safestrap 3.71

I think the ones on their website is 4.4.2 I could be wrong. Not sure if they updated their rom base to kitkat. U should try the one out in the development section for the s4. Someone made a port of it for our phone.

Sent from my Beastly powered S4 using Tapatalk

mrgobstopper

Mar 2, 2014
I think the ones on their website is 4.4.2 I could be wrong. Not sure if they updated their rom base to kitkat. U should try the one out in the development section for the s4. Someone made a port of it for our phone.

I tried that but when I go to install all it does is say error or something likr that

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
When I try to flash it with safestrap.

R u dl'in from ur phone or pc? Dl'in with ur phone has more of a chance of getting a bad dl'ed. Happens to me when I'm not around a pc. If u r using a pc make sure if the MD5 matches. If it does just keep trying different mirrors one of them will go threw hopefully :banghead:

mrgobstopper

Mar 2, 2014
R u dl'in from ur phone or pc? Dl'in with ur phone has more of a chance of getting a bad dl'ed. Happens to me when I'm not around a pc. If u r using a pc make sure if the MD5 matches. If it does just keep trying different mirrors one of them will go threw hopefully :banghead:

I got it to work thanks! Love this rom!