To boost your launcher

Search This thread

KobrakaiMM

Nov 4, 2009
Tried it and went back

I had this installed for less than a day. It looks great and gives you loads of freedom. Also has a lot of nice gimmicks.

Ultimately it wasn't for me. Slow animations, couple of crashes, doesn't run well without a notification icon.. Also the desktop switcher looks dreadful (IMO) and you can't really change it the way that I would like.

Also has the worst app drawer if seen. No way to sort apps manually, no way to make the side margins bigger (to move the app icons closer to the center of the screen).. And animated flames on newly downloaded apps... It's a matter of taste I guess.

I got a refund. Great launcher, but not worth the price (even discounted). I'll stick with Nova. I really advice to try before you buy.

redplate

Feb 8, 2009
It's not really true what you're saying. I'm using latest version of TSF since a few days and hadn't one single crash. I don't know what you doing wrong.

Slow animations? Not true. I love the way i can customize this launcher. The animations are smooth and very nice. l can't absolutely understand what you're saying. Except the price.

So this launcher is great. The dockbar isn't static and great to work with a tablet. Also switching between sides and appdrawer with using the pen only is unique to this launcher. 0k,Next Launcher is going a similar way.

l like TSF. It's a very intuitive launcher. Definitely worth a try and i will stay with it. Apex or Noca are great launchers (i like nova more cuz of it's nicer looking hiding dock animation). But TSF is something different. A customizable, intuitive launcher with a very good desktop management for working.

Edit: in connection with All in One Gestures even better.

Gesendet von meinem SM-P600 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

KobrakaiMM

Nov 4, 2009
It's not really true what you're saying. I'm using latest version of TSF since a few days and hadn't one single crash. I don't know what you doing wrong.

Slow animations? Not true. I love the way i can customize this launcher. The animations are smooth and very nice. l can't absolutely understand what you're saying. Except the price.

So this launcher is great. The dockbar isn't static and great to work with a tablet. Also switching between sides and appdrawer with using the pen only is unique to this launcher. 0k,Next Launcher is going a similar way.

l like TSF. It's a very intuitive launcher. Definitely worth a try and i will stay with it. Apex or Noca are great launchers (i like nova more cuz of it's nicer looking hiding dock animation). But TSF is something different. A customizable, intuitive launcher with a very good desktop management for working.

Edit: in connection with All in One Gestures even better.

Gesendet von meinem SM-P600 mit Tapatalk

Hard to see how it's not true since these are my experiences and opinions. I'm glad the launcher is working out for you though.

The animations are not slow as in laggy or anything. The launcher just has these detailed and long animations. It takes a second compared to the minimalistic and fast animations of Nova.

My point is that Nova gets the job done. It's fast and stable. TSF is something you have to experience, because you either love it or hate it. (And again, that's my opinion)

solomhamada

May 26, 2006
Manama
www.wm-gurus.com
I had this installed for less than a day. It looks great and gives you loads of freedom. Also has a lot of nice gimmicks.

Ultimately it wasn't for me. Slow animations, couple of crashes, doesn't run well without a notification icon.. Also the desktop switcher looks dreadful (IMO) and you can't really change it the way that I would like.

Also has the worst app drawer if seen. No way to sort apps manually, no way to make the side margins bigger (to move the app icons closer to the center of the screen).. And animated flames on newly downloaded apps... It's a matter of taste I guess.

I got a refund. Great launcher, but not worth the price (even discounted). I'll stick with Nova. I really advice to try before you buy.

i tried this launcher before, and found it gimmiki
i double on every thing you mentioned
and may i add that it's resource consuming
and has a VERY STEEP learning curve

redplate

Feb 8, 2009
Hard to see how it's not true since these are my experiences and opinions. I'm glad the launcher is working out for you though.

The animations are not slow as in laggy or anything. The launcher just has these detailed and long animations. It takes a second compared to the minimalistic and fast animations of Nova.

My point is that Nova gets the job done. It's fast and stable. TSF is something you have to experience, because you either love it or hate it. (And again, that's my opinion)

There are no long animations lol... its as fast as apex or nova. I'm using TSF since days in work and for playing. Long testing period and its stable and.. fast for me. IMO i suggest you to check your os. There must be something wrong :p

The l launcher runs great and have more useful features for desktop management then any other launcher. One great example is the lasso mode by double clicking for selecting more icons then just one. So you have to admit novas learning curve is continually on one level.

°•● tapatalked with my Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) ●•°

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried it and went back