[Q] do females use xda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

smathias503

Nov 5, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Silly!

Of course we do! Frankly, in my particular case, I'm always the "go to" person for any and all phone issues and computer issues. So, we do exist! Some of us just break the mold. FYI, YES, I really do know how to drive a vehicle very well & have the same opinion many of those of the opposite sex have in regards to "women drivers" Did I just write that down for everyone to see? Oops! To vindicate myself, in my opinion, there are a lot of people whom are terrible drivers, male & female! Anyways, had to stand up & get counted!

b16flybye

Sep 4, 2011
Twin Cities
Touche, garcia.....Touche. haha. I did see a couple ladies pics that were not hard to look at. If only I could flash while being flashed.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

cgarcia200

Dec 27, 2010
Touche, garcia.....Touche. haha. I did see a couple ladies pics that were not hard to look at. If only I could flash while being flashed.

Lol I like to touchy o wait umm umm hummm lol I'm tired so I'm a little nuts right now. And really

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

mjben

I'm just woundering how many females use xda never seen this asked bfore.

No.

Husbands/boyfriends talk the women into allowing them to root & flash their phone. Then, when something doesn't work or goes wrong they blame the guy for it and send him on a never ending quest to fix it and get it working just the way she thinks it should.

Never root or flash your wife's or gf's phone for her.

sent from my secret underground bunker

DCRocks

Oct 4, 2010
Washington DC
Never root or flash your wife's or gf's phone for her

Are you kidding? It is the perfect way to make sure you always have an excuse to "just drop by" ;)

Hey sweetie.. they just came out with this great new update for your ROM, cool if I drop by and update your phone..

Stop on by, pretend to do a few min of "work" then..

Oh, BTW, I just happened to bring this 12 pack with me... care for a couple of drinks :D

Zeinzu

Aug 18, 2010
Manchester
www.sdx-developers.com
Are you kidding? It is the perfect way to make sure you always have an excuse to "just drop by" ;)

Hey sweetie.. they just came out with this great new update for your ROM, cool if I drop by and update your phone..

Stop on by, pretend to do a few min of "work" then..

Oh, BTW, I just happened to bring this 12 pack with me... care for a couple of drinks :D

Sounds like way too much work if your already in a relationship. I just call my girl, say I'm coming over, and that I better be getting some and a sandwich after. She's totally cool with it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ac16313

b16flybye

Sep 4, 2011
Twin Cities
I live with mine. I used to root her phone until she started complaining about random bugs. Needless to say, rooting in her life now just involves panties coming off.

ashies7

Apr 29, 2011
Missouri
Wow...... Really boys???
Yes there are girls who use xda. .. Guess what. We do know how to root phones flash roms and even change radios/ril combs and kernels. Some of us even know what .9.png's are, how to compile and decompile apk's and even sign them....omg

Wait for it... There is even at least 1 female mod

But I'll agree, alot of girls Wii use xda, don't post alot... for a multitude of reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Silly!

Of course we do! Frankly, in my particular case, I'm always the "go to" person for any and all phone issues and computer issues. So, we do exist! Some of us just break the mold. FYI, YES, I really do know how to drive a vehicle very well & have the same opinion many of those of the opposite sex have in regards to "women drivers" Did I just write that down for everyone to see? Oops! To vindicate myself, in my opinion, there are a lot of people whom are terrible drivers, male & female! Anyways, had to stand up & get counted!
    Wow...... Really boys???
    Yes there are girls who use xda. .. Guess what. We do know how to root phones flash roms and even change radios/ril combs and kernels. Some of us even know what .9.png's are, how to compile and decompile apk's and even sign them....omg

Wait for it... There is even at least 1 female mod

But I'll agree, alot of girls Wii use xda, don't post alot... for a multitude of reasons
    Yes we do!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
    Im a girl...obviously lol & i use XDA.
    :)
    how-come-when-i-talk-to-girls-on-facebook-they-dont-answer-me-back.png

LOL ... Again...