Sprint Framily: Q&A + Codes

Search This thread

mshnayde

Sep 1, 2007
With Sprint since 1997.
Have 3 on our plan right now.
Need 4 more to get to the magic #7 and $25 / line.
ID#: d02081153KC
Last 4: 6492
Had someone interested to use the code but they never did. Such a great deal for someone. Send me a message or email guys if you are looking to use the code. You can be in any state to use it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Roism

Oct 6, 2010
Had someone interested to use the code but they never did. Such a great deal for someone. Send me a message or email guys if you are looking to use the code. You can be in any state to use it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

How much are you paying in taxes?

So say I add a single line to an exisiting 9 lines, how much would be tax on a single line at $25 plus $20 for data

Thanks

G

GuestK0087

Framily I'd:
P02601538Rh
Last 4:
Last name:
Fisher

Currently at 2 lines and looking to grow!

It ain't nothing but a G thing baby... Lg G3 LGSL990

Pebbles122092

Sep 22, 2013
My framily ID

Framily ID I'm the only member I need more people! :( R01320560MV feel free to give it to everyone !! Thanks all !!

Framily id R01320560MV
Last 4: 5953
Last name Johnson

Last edited:

mshnayde

Sep 1, 2007
How much are you paying in taxes?

So say I add a single line to an exisiting 9 lines, how much would be tax on a single line at $25 plus $20 for data

Thanks

This is weird because I never even saw your reply.
The tax would be depending on where you live. Everyone gets separate bills.
My address is based out of Nevada which helps quite a bit.
Let me know if you are still looking to join someone's framily.

rsavit

Aug 20, 2014
Framily code: have 6 members already

Our sprint framily code is G01678154VU. Hurry and Join. you only have until 8/22/14.

JoJoN15

Sep 2, 2014
Sprint Framily Plan

Hey. We have 6 spot open in our framily plan. Our ID is V01762646Ti . People are welcome to join :) Name is Jolene last 4 digits of my number 7657 :)

Last edited:

JoJoN15

Sep 2, 2014
framily plan

Hey we have 8 spots left in our framily :) our ID is V01762646Ti last name Nagy and last 4 digits of my number is 7657.

elcidroyale

Dec 5, 2011
5 spots left. 1 more person joins and you pay $30 per month. Anything over 1 more person is just $25 per month! F00462457Jd.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I called today about the Framily plan as I'm out of contract right now. I was under the impression that the framily plan acted just like the web-site seems to lay it out...55 for me, 50 for the next person, 45 for third....so on and so on. It sounded pretty good since, once you're enrolled, you get a group id that you can give to people and when they sign up, they join your group.

So, here's what I actually found out when I called *2 and talked to a rep...

First off, there's no contracts, so you can have people join and leave at any time. However, when someone joins, it can take up to 2 months for the billing to be adjusted to show your "multiple people group savings". So basically, if two people join in January (they should be at $50/mth) but you might not see the savings until March. When person 3 joins in March, you might not see the additional savings until May/June. If one person drops, everyone's bill will increase to account for that loss of a person on the plan.

It's an additional $20/line for unlimited data.

Only people NOT currently in Sprint can join. When I brought up that the website says there's options to allow others in Sprint to join, the rep said that there have to be certain circumstances, which after going round and round, basically mean that whoever joins your group needs to be out of contract. If they're not, they'll have to pay an additional fee (a pro-rated fee??) based on the cost of their device.

There's no phones or upgrades or discounts or anything else when you go to the framily plans. If you want a new phone, you have to pay full retail price for it or you can do a 24 monthly payment for said new phone. Also, when you want to purchase a new phone, there's a deposit that must be paid in addition to the 24 monthly payments, which include monthly tax on the full cost of the device. I asked for an example, supposing I wanted the new S5 when/if it ever comes out at a price of $500. So my monthly bill would be 55/mth service (1 person) + 20/unlim data + 25 (500 phone charge + 45 in taxes divided by 24 months) plus an UndeterminedDeposit for switching to a new phone and a 15 upgrade fee. If you leave the framily plan, you owe a fully payment for rest of retail cost of phone.

Personally, it's not worth it for me. I want a new phone, and I have the two year discount to use. If I were to switch to the framily plan, I'd lose that discount, and most of the people I know that would join are in areas where sprint is piss-poor, or they're jumping ship for Tmobile. The rep I was talking to said that I could probably use my two year discount for a new phone THEN switch over to the framily plan. Trouble with that is that if after two years I'm still on it, and want to change phones, it'll be a heavy cost.

BTW - I was on the 450min+unlimited everything else plan which doesn't exist any more. So the rep moved me to the Unlimited minutes + Unlimited4LifeData for $80/mth (change to my bill was .01¢ increase). Didn't extend, didn't change contract, etc...just gave me unlimited minutes for a penny more per month.
    Personally, based on what I see, I don't see an advantage changing your plan unless you're forced to. I have a very similar plan except I don't opt-in for the TEP/repair cost. And not to hijack your thread, but when was the last time you actually used the TEP/repair service? You'll save about $260+ ever year, that's like a new phone in savings. And if your phone happens to break (not obvious abuse e.g. cracked screen) Sprint would replace it for $50 without insurance. (I did this with my wife's phone when her S3 was acting up). Anywho, I think it's great that you bring this up as I'm in the same situation and my upgrade is coming up next month so I might want to change plans if their is an advantage (which I can't readily see). I'll keep an eye on this thread :)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Oh, hijack all you want. I've replaced my EVO LTE twice, the EVO 4G once, the Touch Pro was replaced with the TouchPro2 - which was cool at the time - and that was shortly after I enrolled in TEP. My wife has replaced her EVO LTE once, and maybe her EVO before that. So we've gotten a value out of it, but I know that they are soaking us, it's really ridiculous.

I don't think that there is much chance of us Framily saving us much money, but I think I would like to be locked in to the annual upgrade perk before they do away with it again.
    I actually just went through this yesterday I upgraded to the note 3 through easy pay and was switched to the framily plan the advantage of the framily plan is dependent on how many people you have on a line it goes down 5 dollar increments every person you add starting at 55 dollars plus 10 for 3 gig of data or 20 for unlimited the lowest you can pay is 20 dollars per line plus data if you have 5 people which is a GREAT deal BUT if your like me with only 1-2 people then there is not point in changing and if you have a discount it's is now applied to the data plan rather than the whole plan so you get less taken off HOWEVER this is such a new plan there is MASS confusion among sprint everyone will tell you something different I actually upgraded with easy pay switched to framily in the store and then called customer service and switched back to my everything data 450 that I was grandfathered into since 2009 some will say you can switch it and some will say you can't depends who you talk to*

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app