3250 mAh battery review (stock battery size)

Search This thread

paris.gr

Dec 20, 2009
I have done one full charge cycle and the battery is fantastic giving me an extra 2 hrs of screen time. I ordered from eBay seller "voguestatus88"

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

2 more hours sound unbelievable. Can you upload the screen time page? Also what are your screen settings?

Geekybiker

Sep 30, 2010
Chicagoland
Its really easy to monkey with battery capacity. Capacity varies somewhat depending on how much current you draw from it. Take the same battery and run 100mA and a 1000mA test and you'll get better ratings for the lower draw test. Some of the less honest battery makers use this to their advantage. Of course there are some differences in chemistry in batteries. For the same physical size and packaging a heavier one will generally be better. However its hard to tell without testing yourself. To be fair you should be comparing VS a new OEM battery as well. Battery capacity lessens the more charge cycles you have on it.

mpascal

Jun 9, 2011
Yes I am comparing with a new OEM battery. I use dynamic mode and brightness at 50%, on my old OEM battery I was able to get around 2 hrs of screen time with the Gold I was able to get 4. Today will be my third charge cycle and I will be putting it through my normal usage patterns, 1 hr call time, txt, browsing, stock charting, news, etc. and WiFi on. I don't play games or watch videos on my phone. I will upload more screenshots tonight once the battery is down.

panyan

Oct 4, 2010
XDA Forums
Ordered from love2morrow.com 23rd of April. Being the fool I am, I used the check/money order payment option only to find out that their email address (info@love2morrow.com) isn't working. I had already paid for the battery in full.

The next logical step was to contact them via their contact us page, and filling up the form there. Haven't heard from them yet, also sent them an email for their customer support but no avail.

As far as I'm concerned, the website love2morrow.com is not legit. Avoid.

It's reliable this website?

have you read the thread?

ahalford

Sep 24, 2011
עץ החיים
You can communicate with "love2tomorrow.com" through their Ebay seller "voguestatus88". I always get a prompt response.

I don't think that there is any reason to worry.
First of all, we're always covered with PayPal.
Second - the guys we're talking about, farely big company, so it may take a time to process our request.
And - you need to know the mentality of the east guys...they're easy, not always fast responsive as we expect, but indeed friendly and opened to dialog.
From my experience, every contact with Hong-Kong, China, Korea sellers took 1-2 day to get response. Time difference, days-off, holidays, and so on...
And, finally - even if got cheated, we'll get money back and create experience for other users. Isn't it noble, gentlemen? ;)

richlum

Aug 9, 2010
Chiang Rai
Yes I am comparing with a new OEM battery. I use dynamic mode and brightness at 50%, on my old OEM battery I was able to get around 2 hrs of screen time with the Gold I was able to get 4. Today will be my third charge cycle and I will be putting it through my normal usage patterns, 1 hr call time, txt, browsing, stock charting, news, etc. and WiFi on. I don't play games or watch videos on my phone. I will upload more screenshots tonight once the battery is down.

What are you doing when you get 2 hours of screen time on the OEM battery?
With my stock battery I get about 4 hours of screen time.
As an example, I just checked my figures now. I took the phone off charger an hour and a half ago when I woke up, display time on is 1h 12m and my battery is at 79%.
I have been mainly browsing the web, checking email, facebook, Pulse, browsing Streamzoo, updated 3 apps via the Google Play and about 10 minutes of Temple Run.

That was mostly with Wifi on. I turned it off for about 5 minutes when the wifi was playing up and I switched to 3G.
And the brightness was set to auto. It's daylight here at the moment, so it was probably hovering around the 40-50% setting I'm guessing.

That is pretty typical usage for me and I end up getting about 4 hours of actual screen on time with the stock battery.

Last edited:

aussiebum

Dec 5, 2008
Just got the Gold battery from voguestatus88... will charge it tonight and see how this battery lasts over the weekend.

On a sidenote, airmail delivery from HK was damn fast. Purchased last Thurs, posted by voguestatus88 on Monday... got it today (Friday).

Word of warning: parcel packaging was non-existent. The battery (which was sealed in a cheapo heatshrink plastic bag) was just there inside a non-padded small plastic parcel envelope. I guess I'm lucky the battery arrived in one piece with no visible damage!

krazman325

Dec 10, 2010
... On a sidenote, airmail delivery from HK was damn fast. Purchased last Thurs, posted by voguestatus88 on Monday... got it today (Friday).

Wish I could say the same. Ordered from voguestatus88 on the 9th. Shipped on the 10th. Scheduled for delivery on the 27th by pack mule. Made it from HK to San Francisco in 4 days. 13 days to go from California to Kansas. I should have walked to San Francisco to pick it up. Would have gotten it faster!

mpascal

Jun 9, 2011
My usage pattern is similar to yours. I am running a clean install of CM9 right now. I was averaging around 2 hr of screen time on OEM and was not having any issues with wake locks etc. I am now comparing a new OEM battery with the gold. Today I was able to get 1 day 2 hrs with around 3 hrs screen time. This will be my fourth charge cycle. I did not wipe battery stats while swapping between the two. I have also noticed what a previous poster had commented, the battery seems to sit at 100% for a while before dropping straight down to 90s. I will keep monitoring my battery and update.

ahalford

Sep 24, 2011
עץ החיים
Оk, voguestatus88 and love2morrow is the same seller. Today got response (took 24 hrs) through ebay messages, so I think it's no reason to worry.

p107r0

Jan 29, 2010
Hi guys,
any link to receive this battery in Italy? :confused:
Thanks

love2morrow ships to Europe, I ordered mine few days ago, you can order there as well, or - considering the doubts as to the site reliability - wait till (if) mine arrives - I can let you know...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Reactions: tanoxxx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's getting late......after a long day waiting for this 3250 mAh battery to go flat, here is my review for what it is worth.

I have been searching for a month to find a battery that had the capability to last me all day. Not a bulky one! One that would fit within the original case. Not make my phone look pregnant.

I wanted a battery that i could Take off charge at 8am being able to last me all day, with LIGHT to MEDIUM usage (not heavy use!), right up until I went to bed at 10 and put it back on charge.

Is this the one??? (battery photos below)

I sourced this one. It just about fits the phone. I had to peel the battery label off at all 4 corners to get it in. It's fits in fine with standard Samsung back on. No bulge. I put in straight into my phone and charged it up to 100% then took it off charge and restarted the phone.

I'm not expecting amazing results on this first drain as I am more than aware it will take 3 to 4 cycles to gain it's full effectiveness. I am however expecting it to beat my standard battery display time on this first drain as it holda 34% more charge and then improve again after 3 more days use!

My stock Samsung battery lasts normally 4 hours display time with light to medium use. I have google location turned off, brighteness to auto and i am running gingerbread LA6. Full Samsung stock fresh out of the box. No root. No mods at all. And I have all the Samsung crap turned on and registered. I have google email with 2 accounts running. I play the odd game, and text and email like crazy. I used Ebay app heavily and also surf the Web lots. There are widgets on all 7 screens running and I always have a heavy usage live wallpaper running.

Phone finally starting to go flat... I will take screen shots of battery use and upload them. With my finally thoughts and finally 1st battery use screen shots as soon as it goes flat.

And obviously I'll look forward to your valued thoughts and views and make use of your experience as I'm new to this.......hopefully won't be too long!

Bye 4 now

1st day results in.

2nd day results in..

Photos of battery weights...

3Rd day results...

Sent from a noob on a new note
    3250 video running test result

finally finished testing the batteries:
    conditions: plane mode, dark room (night), non-stop video on MX Player, brightness 0, volume 0
    batteries:
    1. stock 250mAh (weight 50g), after 2 months of heavy use
    2. gold 3250mAh from lovetomorrow (weight 50g), after 1 charging cycle
    running times:
    1. stock 2500mAh: 7:40:39 on battery
    2. gold 3250mAh: 7:50:50 on battery -> 2% longer than the stock one, well within error margin

screenshots attached

PS. rerun of test in post 416
    So you have one of these batteries have you? you've tested it have you? Your the one who's fake. Making unfounded statements you drongo

Sent from a noob on a new note

Really? I was explaining what the other guy meant by fake. Its no Mystery cheapo batteries are sold with "fake " ratings its a scam no need to get defensive due to your ignorance! I made no personal pokes at you and to respond like that proves your less than intelligent. My battery results with stock battery are better than yours so i dont need to own one to know its junk...

Enjoy spazzo

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    Fair testing

Hey,

I see a lot discussion in here about these "Gold" 3250mAh. So, guess what, I did the testing. A reallife, straight forward one. I have no reason to lie ^^

My test is simple: put everything to heavy usage e.g. full brightness, GPS, WIFI, Sync on, SetCPU to performance 1.4Ghz etc. The goal: suck the battery as quick as possible. Then I charged to 100% and run Riptide GP 3D game on a loop run and leave the screen to always on.

Straight forward results with the battery I have:
    Gold 3250 mAh = ~3h10
    Samsun2500 mAh = ~3h10
    Anker 2600 mAh = ~3h10
    CS 5000m mAh (thick one) = ~6h30

There you have it. Hope it helps ^^

So, conclusion: what can you expect from a battery that weight the same, size the same and have the same technology as the Samsung one? well, the same capacity... You can dream of increased battery life in same weight and form factor, only if you have a better technology...

PS: so, with this Gold battery, if you feel you have more capacity on normal usage, then either it is a placebo effect, or you had a lighter usage than usual by coincidence...

Cheers,
    Denis
    I measured battery capacities using specialized device, which discharges the battery with the constant current. Knowing the current, time to discharge and monitoring battery voltage gives you real battery capacity. Battery with the claimed 3250 mAh capacity discharges quicker than the battery with 3000 mAh capacity, from a fully charged state at 4.2 V to 3.4V. In an attempt to get better sales some companies simply lie to their customers...