pow86.jpg

1180diw.jpg
2eqf7y9.jpg

MIUIv5 4.3.7 Download
3-10-2014: MIUI v5 4.3.7

Working:
- Everything should be good
- MIUI Software camera
*NFC has been disabled in this release although by adding your NFC APK it can prob. be re-enabled.
I don't know enough about your NFC situation to make a call yet with this so I'm going the safe route to ensure stability

MIUI General FAQ

Q: How do I root this?
A: Enable root in the perm manager, which can be found in the security folder.

Q: Why is G-Apps not listed for Download?
A: Too Bloaty, add a Google account and install the play store as an APK, I suggest using Aptoide to find it.

Q: 4G LTE isn't working
A: Load the Phone, dial *#*#4636#*#*, goto Phone information, Set preferred network type to LTE/CDMA auto (PRL).

Q: Help! Phone/SystemUI/Keyboard Isn't working/Is Force Closing!
A: Make sure to do a completely clean wipe, also I'm not sure how well this will work if flashed in CWM.

Q: The Browser looks terrible.
A: Settings -> Advanced -> User agent string -> MiOne (It Renders much better & more naturally!)

Q: My Filesystems won't mount/My PC can't see my device/My phone won't act as a MTP/USB Mounting isn't working!
A: Settings -> Developer Options -> Enable Development / USB Debugging (switch both to on)

Last edited:
T

Tquetski

Also remove qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 in build.prop to disable softkeys

Last edited:
T

Tquetski

This MIUI is pretty much CM10.1, It does use a custom kernel and I don't know what that means for people using a newer bootloader or w/e.

I've kept this very light and most of the size is various translation stuff; this is an international model after all; outside of that I don't know anything about your phone so flash and treat this ROM like you'd treat 10.1 in general

For people who have never used MIUI or haven't used it since v4, you will need to look at a quick guide or something to learn to enable root and so on in perm manager etc.. things are not really where they'd be in CM itself

T

Tquetski

If someone wants to dump their stock rom for me I'll do TW-based, I do not really mind if someone doesn't mind dumping it.

I just prefer AOSP, It's just a personal pref.

eclpsues

Dec 2, 2012
Baguio City
Is there any option to disable the NAVIGATION KEYS? It looks redundant with the nav keys built in with the phone. And waste of space.

Top Liked Posts