Exchange Mail without Pin Lock

Search This thread

jonno92

Dec 17, 2010
Hi guys,

I've just set up my exchange mail on my new Note 3 and it's great, except it needs a PIN lock so every time I go to use my phone I have to put the PIN in which gets annoying.

Just wondering if there's a way to have the exchange mail without the PIN lock?

I downloaded a hacked mail app for my SGS3 when I had it which worked perfectly, but I'd like to avoid putting a custom OS on my Note 3 just to get the hacked mail app, if possible.

Any suggestions would be great

jonno92

Dec 17, 2010
Thanks mate, that looks like a good solution.

Can I install Xposed on stock ROM, without having to flash or anything though? I want to keep my phone stock.. I can't really figure out the answer to this question from the FAQ and General Info pages..

Cheers

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
Thanks mate, that looks like a good solution.

Can I install Xposed on stock ROM, without having to flash or anything though? I want to keep my phone stock.. I can't really figure out the answer to this question from the FAQ and General Info pages..

Cheers
Should work as long as it's rooted[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jonno92

Dec 17, 2010
Hi Rosli,

Unfortunately it looks as though CF AUto Root is having some issues with 4.3 SM-N9005 so doesn't look like I can root it. I tried to update my phone and it says there are no updates available - I don't think 4.4 is offered to Australia.

Is there another way to root the phone?

Cheers

Rosli59564

Mar 10, 2013
Hi Rosli,

Unfortunately it looks as though CF AUto Root is having some issues with 4.3 SM-N9005 so doesn't look like I can root it. I tried to update my phone and it says there are no updates available - I don't think 4.4 is offered to Australia.

Is there another way to root the phone?

Cheers
I believe you have managed to get your phone rooted as I saw someone replied your post in CF Autoroot thread.
Else just try towelroot

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk