Desk stand w/extra battery bay

Search This thread

NZtechfreak

Sep 5, 2008
Really nice looking that one!

Clove a one that does the same thing, 5 pounds cheaper, but not quite nice looking. Shame they also do not have the extra batteries in stock...

...and I agree - you've got to love a picture of the phone in the dock with the phone showing itself overclocked :)

erazer007

Apr 2, 2011
Bangalore
www.youtube.com
I guess it might be a typo or maybe this is designed for the Optimus 2x but the Galaxy S II fits as well especially since the Optimus 2X also has the microUSB port at the sae location.

|mpulse

Mar 26, 2010
I guess it might be a typo or maybe this is designed for the Optimus 2x but the Galaxy S II fits as well especially since the Optimus 2X also has the microUSB port at the sae location.
I thought about that too and the likeliness of the USB placement being similar is high, however, I'd be surprised if the batteries lined up perfectly...?

andro-boy

Jun 22, 2011
Singapore
Hi everybody.. I will be owning Samsung Galaxy SII later and
I am searching this kind of device. Unfortunately, it is still no stock.
Also, I have been searching and find something similiar in: Anymode Charging Dock with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 (w w w . exportprive . com/anymode-charging-dock-with-stand-samsung-galaxy-i9100-p-16205 .htm).(erase all spaces to open). However when I am going to order from export prive, there is *** beside it and it says "Products marked with *** dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.
You can buy them anyway and check the quantity we have in stock for immediate deliver in the checkout process.". What does it mean? Does it mean out of stock? I only intend to order one and from the availability (48 hr), Available under 48h
Items are in stock and ready to be shipped. So, what does it actually mean?

Can you find other alternative to that? Thx!

andro-boy

Jun 22, 2011
Singapore
Hi.. I have just found another altrernative: Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 USB Desktop Cradle with 2nd battery slot by Mugen POWER BATTERY. Is it good? Is the website reliable? Thx!

ValmarWeln

Feb 20, 2011
United Kingdom
Just ordered one, hope it works as well as it looks :)

@Venomqld & Lembo : You probably do need to take the case off, however there are stands/cradles that come with interchangeable cradle sizes so you can charge it and dock it without having to take the case off, I'll try to find the link for it.

Edit: the link to the dock I was talking about can be found in this thread : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1072200&page=5

Page 5 , you will find pictures there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lembo

Pkplonker

Sep 28, 2010
www.stuartheath.co
Hi,

Have recently ordered a SGS2 and the below dock. Will let you know how the dock holds up when I receive it.:cool:

BMCdigital Dual Desktop USB Charge/ Sync Dock And 1800mAh Battery For Samsung i9100 Galaxy S 2

I found this at play(dot)com

edit: Can't post links yet as I am not old skool enough

Vindictive666

Jan 11, 2011
How did you find the dock and battery mate? Thinking of buying one, bonus is their premises is just round the corner!

Hi,

Have recently ordered a SGS2 and the below dock. Will let you know how the dock holds up when I receive it.:cool:

BMCdigital Dual Desktop USB Charge/ Sync Dock And 1800mAh Battery For Samsung i9100 Galaxy S 2

I found this at play(dot)com

edit: Can't post links yet as I am not old skool enough

Top Liked Posts