[theme] R2D2 CM7 RC1 2/20/11 *BOOTLOOP FIXED

Search This thread

GDULISSE10

Sep 25, 2010
Philadelphia
ok first of all, i did not create the original theme i simply edited MRDSL's MIXER theme that he brought over from the EVO forum...so most credit goes to him, i just swappped out and created a few new images and placed them to make this theme
it started off as just a lockscreen request but hey 2 sliders is boring lol
so
any ideas for me to add let me know
anything wrong? let me know

there may be an issue with unlock icon and sound profile icons showing up on top of my sliders if this happens let me know asap so i can re upload a fixed version

i am not responsible for your phone if u dont know how to flash a them via clockwork dont do it.

you need
CM7 RC1 (as far as i kno thats all it works with AT THE MOMENT)
MT4G R2D2.zip
clockwork

download it, put it in the root of SD card and flash
to have the default wallpaper kick in, go to them chooser and Re-Apply SYSTEM theme

it includes
r2d2 boot ani
modified lightsaber and r2d2 notification pulldown bar
r2d2 usb connected image
darth vader wallpaper
and im not sure if i added much else yet ..

UPDATE 2 sorry for the bootloop on the last release its good now

*fixed incoming call bug
*changed text icon to a blue to match rather then weird red i had
*edited the LENSE lockscreeen to be a jedi and sith saber crossing
*enlarged lock sliders and removed shadow THANX to IRISCIENCE looks much nicer
*WAYYY cooler default wallpaper (make sure u go to theme chooser and click system theme APPLY)

**COMING SOON**
SITH THEME may only be for gorilla sense dhd depending on how many CM users want it...

http://hulkshare.com/73d3h9fdqx71

so your not confused scroll down and click the big black bar that says DOWNLOAD FILE
The Facebook App Is Some Sort Of Green Color Is It Suppose To Be Like That Just Checking

VolcanicSkunk

Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
As soon as MrDSL releases his mixer theme for RC2, I will be doing my best to have it updated ASAP! Hopefully he will release it very soon and I can get to work on it. :)

As for the Nexus S, if you contact MrDSL, you could see if he'll make the original Mixer theme for your Nexus S. If he does, then I should be able to get it to work for you. But I can't make any promises, I tried porting this to the Captivate for a friend and I just couldn't get it to work. But since it's CM7, I'm thinking I should be able to get it to work.

EDIT: Mixer just got released for RC2. This'll be my evening project! :)

Also, is anyone seriously attached to this battery icon? If not I'm going to change it to the battery icon from the new Honeybread theme.

EDIT2: Almost done with the update! :) I'll hopefully have it up shortly after noontime(EST).

Last edited:

VolcanicSkunk

Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
CM7 RC2

Well, I'm done... I think. I'm not sure I got all the files Rich used in the original theme, so if I missed anything, just let me know and I'll happily change it. I really hope everything works! :) I do need someone to make sure that the incoming phone call doesn't have those tabs over it. I'm in school all day and I can't receive calls so I haven't been able to test it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RGDZRBQG

Reactions: rich2thad

VolcanicSkunk

Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
So... I found a pretty big problem with the call answer screen. I'll throw up a fixed version after I'm finished with my homework. :D

EDIT: I'm having a little trouble getting the sliders to show up on the call answer screen. Not sure where I'm going wrong. I thought I'd gotten everything transfered over properly, and I can't find any discrepancies. If anyone could give me a hand going through the zip file to make sure I haven't missed anything that should have been transfered over, I would really appreciate it!

EDIT2: Okay... I can't look at this any more tonight without ripping a little hair out! I'll try again tomorrow, but I just can't seem to figure out why the sliders are different on the call answer screen. I did the exact same things I did for the original and it worked perfectly. I just can't get this to work right! And I am pissed! Please help!!! Anyone! :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok first of all, i did not create the original theme i simply edited MRDSL's MIXER theme that he brought over from the EVO forum...so most credit goes to him, i just swappped out and created a few new images and placed them to make this theme
    it started off as just a lockscreen request but hey 2 sliders is boring lol
    so
    any ideas for me to add let me know
    anything wrong? let me know

there may be an issue with unlock icon and sound profile icons showing up on top of my sliders if this happens let me know asap so i can re upload a fixed version

i am not responsible for your phone if u dont know how to flash a them via clockwork dont do it.

you need
    CM7 RC1 (as far as i kno thats all it works with AT THE MOMENT)
    MT4G R2D2.zip
    clockwork

download it, put it in the root of SD card and flash
    to have the default wallpaper kick in, go to them chooser and Re-Apply SYSTEM theme

it includes
    r2d2 boot ani
    modified lightsaber and r2d2 notification pulldown bar
    r2d2 usb connected image
    darth vader wallpaper
    and im not sure if i added much else yet ..

UPDATE 2 sorry for the bootloop on the last release its good now

*fixed incoming call bug
    *changed text icon to a blue to match rather then weird red i had
    *edited the LENSE lockscreeen to be a jedi and sith saber crossing
    *enlarged lock sliders and removed shadow THANX to IRISCIENCE looks much nicer
    *WAYYY cooler default wallpaper (make sure u go to theme chooser and click system theme APPLY)

**COMING SOON**
    SITH THEME may only be for gorilla sense dhd depending on how many CM users want it...

http://hulkshare.com/73d3h9fdqx71

so your not confused scroll down and click the big black bar that says DOWNLOAD FILE
    I'm going to do some testing for that 4 bar slider either tonight or tomorrow that looks terrible right now lol SMH..

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
    Downloading man post results in a few

sent from millenium falcon by han solo
    sounds bad ass man, if I wasn't addicted to Pure Sense I'd flash CM7 just to try this out. Do you have all the LWP's and static wallpapers that came on the R2-D2 Droid 2? if not I have all of that in a single zip if ya want it for future themes and such.
    downloading while flashing back to RC1 :D