Phone changing color overnight

Search This thread

joshm.1219

May 7, 2013
Philadelphia
Every morning I wake up my phone is a different color. It's done this ever since I flashed KitKat. For example, last night it was dark blue and now it's magenta. I binged this problem but nothing came up. Is there an app or Xposed module to fix this? Or even another back cover that doesn't change color at least?

Reactions: liljoe727

liljoe727

Jul 10, 2014
Every morning I wake up my phone is a different color. It's done this ever since I flashed KitKat. For example, last night it was dark blue and now it's magenta. I binged this problem but nothing came up. Is there an app or Xposed module to fix this? Or even another back cover that doesn't change color at least?

I don't mean to keep quoting your posts but the hilarity is near unbearable. You could try "hodor" on the XposedFramework, that worked for me.

[Edit] I recommend everyone start suggesting the use of 'hodor' for all the stupid little fixes. I reckon nobody will read the description anyone.

Jesus loves you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I don't mean to keep quoting your posts but the hilarity is near unbearable. You could try "hodor" on the XposedFramework, that worked for me.

[Edit] I recommend everyone start suggesting the use of 'hodor' for all the stupid little fixes. I reckon nobody will read the description anyone.

Jesus loves you!
    It changes all text on your phone to say 'hodor', it's from Game of Thrones or something. What is I am groot? Profit?

Jesus loves you!
    http://www.xda-developers.com/android/i-am-groot/
    Yeah same thing but with 'i am groot' and sound effects lol