small software update available on AT&T

Search This thread

AllstarE4

Jan 8, 2012
Would I need to re-enable the stuff that I disabled with "No-Bloat" to update software? I'm rooted, but still using stock rom and all. Just disabled a few things with the No-bloat app.

drummer07

Oct 27, 2010
Installed update, made the mistake of installing with clockworkmod still installed while running stock rom. When it went to install, it booted to recovery. Now when I try to reboot, it's stuck in a recovery loop, tried restoring a nandroid backup with the same result and tried wiping before flashing CM9 to see it if would boot with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

samomamo

Jul 17, 2010
I updated with no problem just I can't see the difference

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium

Turtle3000

Apr 4, 2012
Installed update, made the mistake of installing with clockworkmod still installed while running stock rom. When it went to install, it booted to recovery. Now when I try to reboot, it's stuck in a recovery loop, tried restoring a nandroid backup with the same result and tried wiping before flashing CM9 to see it if would boot with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?

Having same problem. Going insain trying to get device booted. If you fix it, please let me know how you did it. It would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

tokie_

Dec 29, 2011
Glasgow KY

Having same problem. Going insain trying to get device booted. If you fix it, please let me know how you did it. It would be greatly appreciated.

if all else fails guys you can do this .. look at the post i made here its the fourth one down
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1582553

since i cant get the update to install i cant say i have an issue with it

noobsquared

Nov 30, 2011
Changes I see on phone

Android version: 2.3.5 (still)
Baseband version: P930-MDM9200B-V10j-FEB-26-2012-XX 1[Feb 26 2012 17:51:13] (updated)
Kernel version: 2.6.35.11 (there is no + at the end?)
Build number: GRJ90
Software version: LG-P930-V10j-FEB-26-2012

I got excited about the update but ICS can't be only 20 some odd megs.

Don't want to be the first one to bear the bad news but if they are working on fixing bugs in GB, I don't think we will be getting ICS anytime soon from LG/AT&T.

samomamo

Jul 17, 2010
Well Skyrocket just got a Gingerbread update too cuple of days ago. And theybhave ICS leaked

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium

Malnilion

Dec 21, 2011
The thing that interests me the most about this upgrade is the baseband update. I wonder if it resolves any issues.

scott0

Dec 9, 2011
2 questions-

Has anybody successfully installed this yet?

If I go to install it, I would want to remove CWM recovery, does uninstalling the CWM app do that or is there more to uninstalling the recovery?

drummer07

Oct 27, 2010
You need to flash the stock recovery from adb. See the bootloop thread for instructions. Although after flashing I still want able to get update to install.

Sent from my LG-P930 using XDA

Reactions: scott0

scott0

Dec 9, 2011
appreciated.

well, i won't be doing any updates then eh, not a fan of adb/windows. exercise in frustration for me.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

wait, can i run the adb command to do this throught the terminal emulator on the phione?

Malnilion

Dec 21, 2011
@kernelpan1c,

Yup, I was going to ask for these images as well. It would really simplify things for people who don't want to go through the trouble of returning to stock simply to get an updated baseband and firmware. It'd be nice if someone shared their system, boot, and possibly even stock recovery images as well.

Top Liked Posts