Tested XU ROM to LIMITS

Search This thread

Ameer Shimoga

Jun 28, 2013
Hubli
How about a video tutorial of multiboot for noobs like me. Tried do it using the tutorial in the general section. Bit didn't happen.

DivyaMamgai

Oct 5, 2012
Vadodara
How about a video tutorial of multiboot for noobs like me. Tried do it using the tutorial in the general section. Bit didn't happen.

Currently I'm working on creating a complete package of the best ROMs for XU in the Xperia Boot Menu! Till now I have been able to get CM11 and CM10 working but CM10.2 is giving booting errors! When it's finished I'll upload the complete package and how to build it in the form of Video!

Cause I know how poorly they have described in the threads for noob's like us!.... Well I'm not a noob anymore!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:....

Reactions: Ameer Shimoga

mohit5817

Jun 4, 2013
Delhi
Currently I'm working on creating a complete package of the best ROMs for XU in the Xperia Boot Menu! Till now I have been able to get CM11 and CM10 working but CM10.2 is giving booting errors! When it's finished I'll upload the complete package and how to build it in the form of Video!

Cause I know how poorly they have described in the threads for noob's like us!.... Well I'm not a noob anymore!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:....

Sounds good:good:

Top Liked Posts