[APP 2.1+] System Tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
Dear users,

Considering all 3C apps are now based on the same source code, they all behave the same way, and will exhibit the same issues. Any queries will also likely applies to all apps.

To make my life easier while continuing to provide support here (and start with a clean slate), I decided to close all my app threads and open a fresh new thread here.

With your continuous help and support, the past 4 years have been a great adventure and experience. Let's take a fresh start and continue this amazing adventure.

Thank you all!

We're working on System Tuner version 3.0. Beta testing should be available soon, stay tuned.

Please check this for a 3-in-1 integrated app: ANDROID TUNER.
ANDROID TUNER IS NOT A REPLACEMENT APP BUT AN INTEGRATION OF ALL 3C APPS AND MANY OTHER

There are 2 options for existing users wishing to use the integrated version:

1) you can use Android Tuner Free which unlocks all already paid features from Battery Monitor Widget Pro and System Tuner Pro (except widgets)

2) or you can use a discount on Android Tuner paid version with this migration offer, note however we can no longer refund old apps as before because refund policy on Play Store have changed since December 20th

We're currently using Android Tuner's existing source code to rebuild BMW and ST from scratch, this is a lot of work and requires a lot of manual handling to avoid these:

- A 10MB APK instead of today's 2MB APK.
- A near-bug-free experience, beta testing will run for a long time with selected users, depending on users' feedback and app usage.
- Accurate data migration for user switching from 2.x to 3.0 without data loss.
- Removing features from BMW without breaking the app (battery data)
- Keeping a low memory footprints splitting UI and services components
- Keeping app performance as high as possible (version checks at run time)
- Removing features using new permissions without breaking the app (sms, contacts, etc). More than 20 permission in AT!

Note that the above is very complex and represents a lot of work, so it will take time before 3.0 is actually published.

More coming soon, stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:

totalz

Jan 28, 2011
Did you succeed downloading the app? I had download problems in Market with certain ROM, never found why... maybe it's related?

Could be because of the customized rom, I'm a newbie with x10, just installed the blue spark rom on my 2nd day use, because of the flop score... I tried all day yesterday downloading the widget, search the web for fixes, but no, the download just won't start (or finish)! Really want to try this app to see cpu mhz & usage on "front panel"!

I even used the SDK and emulate avd to download the file...

May be u would consider posting it here? Oh, I even installed Slide 4.0, but they don't have your app, may be u can post there as an alternative? Can download there no problem, just tried aiSystem.

Last edited:

3c

Jul 19, 2005
www.3c71.com
May be u would consider posting it here? Oh, I even installed Slide 4.0, but they don't have your app, may be u can post there as an alternative? Can download there no problem, just tried aiSystem.

Hello totalz,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been quite busy lately.

I'd rather email it to you, so I don't have old versions to update here and there in the future. PM me for my email or directly from Google Market.

Reactions: Lal Ayer

zeppelinrox

Dec 21, 2010
IN THE FREAKIN' OP
Great app.
I've been using it for a couple of weeks and has alot of info in a tiny 1x1 space.
I put free memory on top, cpu speed at the bottom, cpu load and free internal memory on the sides.

tmknight

Mar 27, 2007
Georgia
Any thoughts about combining your battery monitor widget functions and tying the battery consumption to the process? Maybe I'm over(under)thinking it, but being able to see graphically process history vs battery consumption per process would be very helpful to narrowing down inefficient apps.

Cheers

Last edited:

psirex

Dec 27, 2010
Albany, NY
Any thoughts about combining your battery monitor widget functions and tying the battery consumption to the process? Maybe I'm over(under)thinking it, but being able to see graphically process history vs battery consumption per process would be very helpful to narrowing down inefficient apps.

Cheers

That would be nice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear users,

Considering all 3C apps are now based on the same source code, they all behave the same way, and will exhibit the same issues. Any queries will also likely applies to all apps.

To make my life easier while continuing to provide support here (and start with a clean slate), I decided to close all my app threads and open a fresh new thread here.

With your continuous help and support, the past 4 years have been a great adventure and experience. Let's take a fresh start and continue this amazing adventure.

Thank you all!

We're working on System Tuner version 3.0. Beta testing should be available soon, stay tuned.

Please check this for a 3-in-1 integrated app: ANDROID TUNER.
    ANDROID TUNER IS NOT A REPLACEMENT APP BUT AN INTEGRATION OF ALL 3C APPS AND MANY OTHER

There are 2 options for existing users wishing to use the integrated version:

1) you can use Android Tuner Free which unlocks all already paid features from Battery Monitor Widget Pro and System Tuner Pro (except widgets)

2) or you can use a discount on Android Tuner paid version with this migration offer, note however we can no longer refund old apps as before because refund policy on Play Store have changed since December 20th

We're currently using Android Tuner's existing source code to rebuild BMW and ST from scratch, this is a lot of work and requires a lot of manual handling to avoid these:

- A 10MB APK instead of today's 2MB APK.
    - A near-bug-free experience, beta testing will run for a long time with selected users, depending on users' feedback and app usage.
    - Accurate data migration for user switching from 2.x to 3.0 without data loss.
    - Removing features from BMW without breaking the app (battery data)
    - Keeping a low memory footprints splitting UI and services components
    - Keeping app performance as high as possible (version checks at run time)
    - Removing features using new permissions without breaking the app (sms, contacts, etc). More than 20 permission in AT!

Note that the above is very complex and represents a lot of work, so it will take time before 3.0 is actually published.

More coming soon, stay tuned.
    --- reserved for future use ---

--- reserved for future use ---

Available on the Market, search either 'Process Monitor Widget' or '3c06'
    Hey Cedric I just want to thank you for the work you've put into this. You have made this so all-inclusive that it easily eliminates the need for at least a half dozen less effective apps & it just keeps getting better and better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium
    Same here after complete fresh installation (Energy Sense 3.0 latest build 09-26-11 with stock kernel) and following automatic installation of System Tuner from market.
    I didn't even open System Tuner on that ROM, but it asks for SU at next boot. Would be nice if it would ask only when boot settings are active.

By the way - tweak section looks much better now :)

Thanks for the feedback, the SU request at boot will be gone in next update (if no boot settings are activated), the culprit was the cpu-boot protection checks.