[ROM] [nightly] [rc] cm9 tf101

Search This thread

will8578

Apr 19, 2011
herne bay
Oh someone had started an official thread on rootzwiki but not here, i think the cm 9 boot animation is awesome.

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

iamdata

Jun 2, 2008
i just tried installed it as i read that CWM was offically supported for TF101, so i went and tried to flash that, but still looks like my copy i had before.

anyway i noticed CM9 also! so i wanted that too, but it downloaded to the sd which is internal memory and everytime i want to flash i have to go and titanium backup and then move the files to micro sd from sd. then make sure my roms are on the micro sd too.

does everyone else have to do this too? now downloading cm9 from the link as my download and move on the memorys, has given me a bad flash and i cannot open the zip.

rhaaa

Apr 3, 2011
this is simply great... but I would like to know who is developping for our little beasts and how/if we could help...

whoever you are, thanks a lot :)

kptnk

Apr 15, 2011
Paris
this is simply great... but I would like to know who is developping for our little beasts and how/if we could help...

Shane Francis (bumble bee) is developping officially cm9 for TF101 and 201, and as for all concern cm, follow him on google +.

Last news, bumble bee was working on 3.1 kernel....which should be soon added for our TF.....

And i guess you had this news today :

http://www.cyanogenmod.com/blog/new-build-servers-online

Which means we'll have nighlies flowing much more regularly very soon :)

Last edited:
I

I2IEAILiiTY

Is the kernel based on Asus kernel sources? Any SOD or Random reboots?

Couldn't you just flash another one of the kernels if that's the case? Or are there special rules I'm not aware of for this device? I just got this tab yesterday, but I know the kernels for my phone have special rules or w/e.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App

shadowjin

Nov 23, 2010
Irvine, CA
Couldn't you just flash another one of the kernels if that's the case? Or are there special rules I'm not aware of for this device? I just got this tab yesterday, but I know the kernels for my phone have special rules or w/e.

Yes and no.. some Kernels are far worst than others.. this isnt the Mytouch 4G forum. Its special rules . CWM just recently updated to reboot to recovery for awhile it wouldn't reboot and doing by pressing down and power would just go into the regular recovery not allowing you to flash and they made ROGUE recovery which than allowed you to flash CWM.. all kinds of crazy lol

Last edited:
I

I2IEAILiiTY

Yes and no.. some Kernels or far worst than others.. this isnt the Mytouch 4G forum. Its special rules . CWM just recently updated to reboot to recovery for awhile it wouldn't reboot and doing by pressing down and power would just go into the regular recovery not allowing you to flash and they made ROGUE recovery which than allowed you to flash CWM.. all kinds of crazy lol

...did you follow me over here?! Lol

I

I2IEAILiiTY

yes he did.. i just updated it..

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

i dont know how i can follow you.. if you look at my post there mytouch 4G, Asus TF101 and Transformer Prime. I wouldn't answer your question if i didn't know.

Haha well then...creeper...lol jk
Guess ill have to see you around even more now

baseballfanz

Oct 19, 2010
Sugar Land TX
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

You certainly can try different kernel. Guevor's have done test kernel that got rid of the SOD for me.
I'm on Megatron which is base on CM9. The only special rules would be to read the OP of any thread. Usually the Dev will say if so and so kernel is compatible with certain ROM, ect.

I

I2IEAILiiTY

You certainly can try different kernel. Guevor's have done test kernel that got rid of the SOD for me.
I'm on Megatron which is base on CM9. The only special rules would be to read the OP of any thread. Usually the Dev will say if so and so kernel is compatible with certain ROM, ect.

I haven't experienced SOD yet and I'm using androidrevo 3.2.
I did get a freeze earlier today while accessing my wifi settings though.

I may try out this Guevor kernel though and see what its about. Haha
What other kernels are on this tab? That's the only one I've seen so far.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Resolution to the reboots: ....tested and confirmed by yours truly :)

Turn off CRT screen off animation == no more reboots!

I don't remember when that EBA commit got merged, but apparently these tabs still hate it!!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF300T using Tapatalk
    What's wrong with the wifi

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

You have to turn it off and on again.

JxxL2.png

Shane Francis (bumble bee) is developping officially cm9 for TF101 and 201, and as for all concern cm, follow him on google +.

Last news, bumble bee was working on 3.1 kernel....which should be soon added for our TF.....

And i guess you had this news today :

http://www.cyanogenmod.com/blog/new-build-servers-online

Which means we'll have nighlies flowing much more regularly very soon :)
    Thanks for the advice, I tried it.. same thing. Its always on no matter what or how you close it.. Its no big deal. its there 2nd update and im sure most of the minor bugs will get fixed. Ill just use it without the dock till than.

It will follow your sleep policy, but it considers the keyboard as a power supply when docked, so if you have it set to stay awake on power, it will stay on until the keyboard dies.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2