Falls einer Probleme mit WM6 hat -> Deutsche hier rein!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

_condili_

Apr 20, 2008
hi mein handy geht nach dem flash nur bis zum HTC Windows Mobile logo und bleibt da hängen
=( wie kann ich es iweder ankriegen oder flashen
?

Magnus77

Aug 4, 2007
Bavaria
Hallo,

ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.
Ich bin echt schon am verzweifeln.

Ich habe mir die neue WM6.1 von hier daraufgemacht:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=378607

Jetzt habe ich aber das Problem, wenn das Display in den Standby geht, sodass ich es entsperren muss das ich wieder was machen kann, dann sehe ich aber keine Uhrzeit mehr.

Früher war es so, das Gerät war gesperrt, und wenn ich auf irgendeiner Taste gedrückt habe, sah ich sofort die Uhrzeit.

Kann ich hier irgendwas einstellen bzw. umstellen?

Mfg
Magnus

Last edited:

someone_01

Feb 23, 2008
Hallo,
Früher war es so, das Gerät war gesperrt, und wenn ich auf irgendeiner Taste gedrückt habe, sah ich sofort die Uhrzeit.

Vorletzter Beitrag auf der 2ten Seite -> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=378607&page=2
Das Archiv ins Handy kippen und die schöne große Uhr ist wieder da (Reboot).

Was mich stört, ist dass die normale Uhr immer verschwindet und man sie erst mit der "Auflegen-Tase" wecken muß. Hat da jemand einen Fix für?

Magnus77

Aug 4, 2007
Bavaria
Last edited:

pathjes

May 29, 2007
Weis jemand, woher man die geilen Zeichen für Akku, BT und SMS und soweiter herbekommt, wie auf dem rechten Bild?

http://zhuhai9527.com.cn/catalog.asp?page=7

Und hier schauts so aus als ob von kingsen noch eine neuere version gibt.

Doch ich kanns leider nicht lesen, was verändert, bzw. verbessert wurde:

http://www.dpdbbs.com/69911a1a1

Und hier alles ROMs von kingsen:
http://kingsen.uubox.net/browse.u/dopod 5x6/

Mfg
Magnus

Translated by Systran Program

5x6 wm6.1 transplants 5.2.19202 to be final the full version brand-new (08.5.4 last modified 3 edition of ROM)
Transfers from the ioicn forum

5x6 wm6.1 transplants 5.2.19202 to be final the full version brand-new (08.5.4 last modified 3 edition of ROM) to quote:
Friendship prompt:
1st, this ROM is suitable only for the hurricane series handset (586/566/C550), brushes machine has the risk, the operation must be discrete
2nd, from 2003 or the wm5 system upgrade, please by all means must first brush spfans2006 issue SPL (only then, and can brush this only, otherwise becomes brick) to click enters SPL to send the ornamental pathches
3rd, brushes machine the step please to refer to this forum 5x6 to brush machine the course

Summarizes the update characteristic briefly:

1st, the running rate is quick
2nd, infrared available
3rd, the color letter and the short note separate
4th, certain small and practical improvement
5th, the basic repair or makes up various questions

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2008.5.4 last modified

1st, the repair equipment synchronization question (PC carries the MediaPlayer synchronization to be normal, the VISTA system has not tested, should also normal)
2nd, integrates 3 group of power source back light actuation (besides default, but also has backlight5.dll/battdrvr5.dll and the backlight6.dll/battdrvr6.dll two groups), please act according to own handset situation choice use, the method is as follows: (related document under Windows)
Quotation:
1st, manual change [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ Backlight] “Dll " = " backlight.dll " and [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ Battery] “Dll " = " battdrvr.dll”
2nd, manual deletion [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ System \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ Power] entire item
3rd, inducts corresponding registry power5.reg or power6.reg (power.reg is default, when return to original state uses)
4th, backup power.cpl.xml (this to tacitly approve power source establishment item, may turn off keyboard lamp and the entire half back light choice), changes the name with power2.cpl.xml is power.cpl.xml replaces the original document
5th, restarts (because of replace registry, causes to be unable to close down normally, pulls out battery to restart directly)

3rd, the present all patches revised (for example newest glide subject picture way patch, color letter Chinese demonstration and so on)
4th, other certain renewals, like celetask, the short note ordinary/chat the contact surface, many short note demonstration question, the midi acoustic fidelity and the Jbed support, seven color subject color plan, certain practical establishment item, the Sino-UK bilingual contact surface, the pressed key sound and so on
5th, simultaneously issues 3 editions:
 1. elegant black versions: 39M,10.1M unisun small character elegant black, plum blossom input method, China and UK bilingual
 2. Song typeface versions: 34.5M, Song typeface typeface, plum blossom, A4 input method cut, China and UK bilingual
 3. non-typeface versions: 30.7M, the non-Chinese typeface, does not have the input method bilingual, China and UK (the prompt: The Myfont software movement makes a mistake, because registry nina item for spatial, has related with the software author, he will renew, before the renewal, everybody may manual fill in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ FontLink \ SystemLink] first “Nina " = " nina.ttf, Nina” and “Courier New " = " nina.ttf, Nina”, will then use myfont, or will install the typeface with other ways)
6th, mediaplayer broadcasts the MP4 not smooth question, please download the patch, after the decompression, covers under windows the document of the same name then
   Thunderclap special-purpose downloads _MP4 high speed smooth broadcast patch .rar local downloads _MP4 smooth broadcast patch .rar (20.33 KB) Thunderclap special-purpose to download _MP4 high speed smooth broadcast patch .rar local downloads _MP4 smooth broadcast patch .rar (20.33 KB)
Downloading number of times: 186
2008-5-5 10:23 AM

PS: 1st, 19202 transplanted around the version to bustle about for more than one months, came to the end to this, besides came the electricity bright screen question, basic satisfaction.
   2nd, presently 5x6 has custom-made is active, the strength for new life is very formidable, I also almost should step down to the second line.
   3rd, entire good 19700 XIP, thought personally early is inferior to 19202 easily to use, therefore has not transplanted the SYS part, has need this XIP please with the placard or PM, provide for everybody the test research.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Downloading address: 

Elegant black version: (CRC32 code: 624E6660) http://kingsen.uubox.net/self.u/dopod 5x6/5x6_wm6.1_19202_0504_Y.rar/

Song typeface version: (CRC32 code: C40E227D) http://kingsen.uubox.net/self.u/dopod 5x6/5x6_wm6.1_19202_0504_S.rar/

Non-typeface version: (CRC32 code: 7DABFC66) http://kingsen.uubox.net/self.u/dopod 5x6/5x6_wm6.1_19202_0504_N.rar/

Magnus77

Aug 4, 2007
Bavaria
Downloading address: 

Elegant black version: (CRC32 code: 624E6660) http://kingsen.uubox.net/self.u/dopod 5x6/5x6_wm6.1_19202_0504_Y.rar/

Song typeface version: (CRC32 code: C40E227D) http://kingsen.uubox.net/self.u/dopod 5x6/5x6_wm6.1_19202_0504_S.rar/

Non-typeface version: (CRC32 code: 7DABFC66) http://kingsen.uubox.net/self.u/dopod 5x6/5x6_wm6.1_19202_0504_N.rar/

Kann mir jemand genau erklären, was der Unterschied zwischen den 3 Versionen ist.

Danke!

xdatrion

Apr 26, 2008
Ich habe einen Xda Trion und ich habe das problem, dass er den batterieladestand nicht mehr anzeigt -> er zeigt an:"unbekannt".
Das war, nachdem ich - ohne ein Backup zu machen - die battery.dll im Windows Ordner überschrieben habe. Kann mir jemand seine schicken?

--Hat sich schon erledigt --

Last edited:

xda2jojo

Retired Senior Moderator
Jan 3, 2005
Tallahassee, Florida, USA
alakdan.net
Reminder!

1st reminder from mrvanx:
Hallo alle, Stellen Sie bitte eine Übersetzung Ihrer Anzeigen auf englisch auch zur Verfügung. Danke.

--------------------

Hello all,

Please provide a translation of your messages in english also. Thankyou.

2nd reminder from Spades:
Wenn ein Moderator des Forums dich darum bittet eine Übesetzung zu liefern wird dir kaum etwas anderes bleiben als sie zu liefern. Sonst ist der deutsche Thread ganz schnell zu.

If a forum moderator asks you to provide a translation you have to provide one. Otherwise the german thread will be closed.

Grüße,
Dirk

3rd reminder from me:
Sorry this is the Last warning...
This thread will be close if *we can see any post without English translation.
You may use Google or Babel translator.

*Forum Staff

K

klorolle

Problem mit XDA Diamond nach softreset

Nach Hardreset und aktivierung von tt7, installation von spb software, danach irgendwann mal zwei softreset gemacht (nicht hintereinander), plumps da klingt der xda über den audioanschluss vom autoradio wie übern telefonhörer total blechernd, hat jemand ne ahnung warum das so ist ? programme sind alle die neusten versionen, dürften kein problem darstellen ( sktools,agenda fusion,resco explorer,SdkCerts_und_PK NewWarningColorBatteryClean3G,Diamond TF3D Config Setup v0.5)

Made after Hardreset and activation of TT7, installation of spb software, after that at some time or another two softreset (not sequentially), flop sounds there the xda over the audioanschluss of the autoradio such as over telephone receiver totally blechernd, has is someone ne premonition why that so? programs are all the newest versions, would be allowed to represent no problem (sktools, agenda fusion, resco explorer, SdkCerts_and_PK NewWarningColorBatteryClean3G,Diamond TF3D Config Setup v0.5)

MNockenberg

Aug 23, 2008
SDA II Deutsch Roms

Ist ein GPRS-Problem bekannt?

Is there a GPRS Problem known?

Wo bekomme ich das 0319 ROM, basiert das wie das 1010 auch auf einer chinesischen Version?

Where do I get the 0319 ROM and is it also based on a chinese version?

Last edited:

someone_01

Feb 23, 2008
Hallo Freak,

Ich habe die Anleitung mehrmals durchprobiert, der Flasher wiederholt immer den ersten Flash-Schritt, statt dann zur Installation von WM6 weiterzugehen. Interessant ist, dass PatchedRUU nie eine alte ROM-Version anzeigt. (ja, application unlocked, ja SuperCID, ja Format BinFS und Reset, SIM-Karte und Flash-Karte rausgenommen) - Hast Du eine Idee?

Translated by babelfish:
Hello Freak, I tried the guidance one after the other several times, the Flasher repetitive always the first Flash step, instead of continuing then for the installation of WM6. It is interesting that PatchedRUU never indicates an old Rome version. (, application unlocked, SuperCID, format BinFS and RESET, SIM map and Flash map rausgenommen) - haste you an idea?

Sep 10, 2008
If i run "Patched_RUU.exe" till the step when it comes to updating the ROM, i loose the ActiveSync-Connection and this encountered an ERROR [264] in the ROM UPDATER. Immediately after pressing the "UPDATE" button the connection gets lost. Any solutions?

Wenn ich "Patched_RUU.exe" ausführe, komme ich bis zum Schritt wo das ROM geupdatet wird, dann verliere ich die ActiveSync-Verbindung und bekomme einen ERROR [264] im ROM UPDATER. Also sofort nach dem Klick auf "UPDATE" ist die Verbindung zum Hurricane weg. Was mach ich falsch? SuperCID auf 111111 ist ausgeführt, Application Unlocker auch.

someone_01

Feb 23, 2008
If i run "Patched_RUU.exe" till the step when it comes to updating the ROM, i loose the ActiveSync-Connection and this encountered an ERROR [264] in the ROM UPDATER. Immediately after pressing the "UPDATE" button the connection gets lost. Any solutions?

ActiveSync by usb connection should be DEACTIVATED before/while flashing!

Sep 10, 2008
But how does RUU update my device without an USB-connection? Tried it: ERROR [246] : DEVICE NOT RESPONDING (RUU needs the usb connection even before it comes to updating the rom, at the point where RUU searches for the ROM wich is actually on the device)

Need maybe a step-by-step guide on how to use Patched_RUU.exe !?

someone_01

Feb 23, 2008
Sorry, my fault.

I used this way (the howto is NOT from me, found somewhere in this forum...)

Just got my second-hand T-Mobile SDA II Music today... this is what I did:

1. Downloaded this file http://xdaforums.com/atta...8&d=1188371796 and application-unlocked my phone.
2. Downloaded http://www.spv-developers.com/content/SPV-Services.zip and extracted it to C:\SDA (choose whatever you like)
3. Connected my phone to my PC and copied the cert.cab file to it.
4. Started file explorer and installed cert.cab
5. Reconnected the phone and started SPVservices.exe
6. Sim-unlocked and CID-unlocked the phone (Brillant program!)
7. Downloaded http://rapidshare.com/files/58201559/Lazaj007.zip and patched my SPL (extract and start patched_RUU.exe)
8. Disabled USB conections in activesync
9. Shut down the phone
10. Reconnected the phone whilst hoding the camera button
11. Pressed "0" to enter Bootloader
12. Downloaded the 1010 ROM (great!) here: http://rapidshare.com/files/67388246...fice_EngT9.rar (feel free to use whatever ROM you like)
13. Renamed the .bin file to ROM.bin and placed it in my c:\ root
14. Started mtty and pressed USB button
15. Wrote "info 2" inside the white box (things started happening)
16. Wrote "format BINFS" inside the white box (more things happened)
17. Wrote "l c:\ROM.bin" (A lot of things started happening.. sometimes it looked like nothing happened)
18. Altough I'm 2 months away from being a MD (docter) I smoked a Marlboro, absolutely crucial step in the progress!
19. After everything settled down I gave the phone a reset.
20. WM6 started up! In Chinese (not my primary language, not even my secondary...)
21. Pressed the upper left key and chose the icon that looked like it had something to do with settings (lowest in the middle)
22. Pressed 0 - 2 - right... now something was saying US-English!
23. Pressed the home button
24. shut down the phone and restarted it
25. PERFECT ENGLISH WINDOWS MOBILE 6!
26. Unfortunatly no SMS function
27. Copied dutch T9 .cab to te phone and ran it
28. Restarted the phone
29 SMS function alive and kicking! With dutch T9!
30. Smoked another sigarette (like after having sex)
31. Played around... everything works great and really fast!

Sep 10, 2008
Wird nix, kann die cert.cab nicht ausführen, weil die "Data crashes" Meldung das Handy blockiert. Bräuchte irgendwas, das die Installation automatisch ablaufen lässt, ohne eine Eingabe am Handy von mir. Oder gibt es andere Möglichkeiten, das einzige Problem was ich habe ist diese "Data crashes. Contact your service center." Meldung.

No go, i'm not able to install the cert.cab on my phone, because the "data crashes" message blocks the phone. Would need something that installs the "cert.cab" automatically, like a script or sth, without a manual installation on the phone. My only problem is just this data crashes-message...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.