⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠Dali Surreal Aluminium Vantage Sense ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠

Search This thread

tin2404

hi ,

i installed MIRI Vr. 17 then CHT editor and home tab

then installed dali and GTX but the sense is refusing to load

what to do i don't have home screen , altough i can see changes in the background color

This is uncompressed version.Dissable Sense in Start menu,then reinstall Cookie Hometab.It should work. Only modifications so far has been related to graphic files (no influence into install procedures).
I am preparing completely new version INDEPENDET but SUPPORTED with Hometab and CHT Editor.
It is on the way.

avicoh12

Mar 3, 2009
This is uncompressed version.Dissable Sense in Start menu,then reinstall Cookie Hometab.It should work. Only modifications so far has been related to graphic files (no influence into install procedures).
I am preparing completely new version INDEPENDET but SUPPORTED with Hometab and CHT Editor.
It is on the way.

i'll try again now and update- it works , yheeee looks nice

BUGS: after pressing start the lock icon next to it becomes messed - actually many icons are messed ...

why with sense my background is BLACK ? - man .. i'm tired

after RE istaling the Daly the backgroud is fine but CHT editor doesn't work
but if i install the editor again then it changes to black what to do ?

Last edited:

tin2404

i'll try again now and update- it works , yheeee looks nice

BUGS: after pressing start the lock icon next to it becomes messed - actually many icons are messed ...

why with sense my background is BLACK ? - man .. i'm tired

after RE istaling the Daly the backgroud is fine but CHT editor doesn't work
but if i install the editor again then it changes to black what to do ?

You are using ROM that is INCOPATIBILLE with this theme.It is compressed I suppose,because on my KWBR Topix and Dusk Evo it works absolutely fine.
There is anough written generaly about it on domestic threads on Hometab and CHT...Read them first because they have similar problem and soluttion also. ;)

This is not for tired people ! ;) This is for people who like to experiment and contribute on every way to perfect outfit sollution ;)

Bugs are allways welcome ! And if you do have solution and extra hands help it will be more than wellcome ! :)

Last edited:

tin2404

PREVIEW OF FEW ICONS HERE :

aipod2.png
dottedright.png
deliciouss.png
facebooklogosquare.png
gmaild.png
rssbasic.png
msnlogosquare.png
ollsc2.png
berotate.png
clockp.png
envelope1.png

Last edited:

antaed

Nov 23, 2009
i'm not sure what word to choose:
outstanding?
astonishing?
unreal?
still looking for it...:)
in the meantime - congratulations, great work!

antaed

ephestione

Mar 23, 2008
Rome
www.ephestione.it
this looks great ;)
You actually got it to the next level, and if only you could fix a couple glitches it would be even better: you should make the softkey buttons black, and probably there's a way to make the softkey bar background be seamlessly continous with the wallpaper.
Anyway overall I like it very much :D

tin2404

this looks great ;)
You actually got it to the next level, and if only you could fix a couple glitches it would be even better: you should make the softkey buttons black, and probably there's a way to make the softkey bar background be seamlessly continous with the wallpaper.
Anyway overall I like it very much :D

Perhaps only black or dark SOFTKEY FONTS according this suite.
I also have a black suite (link in my signature :) ) for those who likes it black.
I can't do it all ! :(
simply I can't....There is a lot of stuff to do yet but I can't do it alone.For example...I am not good at working on theme.I know that I need change softkey font,but simply I dont know how . :(
And I don't know how to make continuous softkeybar...So, it will be on the users to do it yourself..
There is a lot of graphic modifies (over 420 files has been altered) and manila9 files coded to change some behavour and font colour....But,still got a lot,lot work and hard-resets to do... :(

Last edited:

nomad4ever

Wow, great theme! Just saw that featured on the XDA mainpage. I have a HTC Legend Android phone, which sports an Aluminium unibody. Can you imagine how your theme must look on this phone? Simply incredible!

Any plans of porting or reworking your theme for Android, especially the HTC Legend? ;-)

tin2404

Hi,

can I get the slider icons only?

Unfortunally there will be no slider as a separate module.Some users experianced hard-reset situation when I uploaded slider set.They said it was because slider,but I don't think so.Anyway,I decide to hardcode it into suite.Perhaps someone else will do separate slider set. ;)

Last edited:

tin2404

Wow, great theme! Just saw that featured on the XDA mainpage. I have a HTC Legend Android phone, which sports an Aluminium unibody. Can you imagine how your theme must look on this phone? Simply incredible!

Any plans of porting or reworking your theme for Android, especially the HTC Legend? ;-)

My friend also has a HTC Legend and he was overwhelmed when he saw my HD..Unfortunally,there is no plan to develop it for Android platform because I don't have an Android based device.:(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi, im new here and i´m sorry for my lack of knoledge related to this subjects in advance. i have a zte silverbelt WM 6.5. is this theme compatible with my machine? if so how do i install it? thx

I do not know...Is that WVGA machine ? If you have Sense 2.5 I suppose it should work. Device must have at least 800x480 screen.All procedure is explained in opening post...Step by step.