[Q] Just a weird screen flicker, normal?
I've had my phone since end of November so its one of the original rev.
Just a few minutes ago I rebooted my phone to recovery and this is what happened.
- Rebooted to Recovery (TWRP)
- Screen turned White
- Didn't do anything and went to take a picture of it.
- Took a Picture (view below)
- Then it loaded TWRP but screen is still flickering
- Didn't touch anything and it went to the bootloader menu and screen was still flickering.
What I mean about flickering, the screen was still viewable just the brightness was going higher and lower.
- Rebooted back to System (still flickering), tried to record it but couldnt really since the quality of the cam couldn't see what was going on.
- Rebooted back to TWRP, loaded it fine but still flickering.
- Rebooted back to System and it went away.
- Rebooted back to TWRP and it looks fine.
ROM: Paranoid Android 4.3 August 16
Kernel: hells-Core b33-ANY
Now someone might say oh its the kernel, probably kernel or ROM. But this happened in both the bootloader menu and TWRP and during that time ROM and kernel wouldn't be running.
Anyone has had this happen, please share your experience :P
Wanted to know if this is a known thing or my phone is starting to die?
Only dropped once like 6 months back and thats w/ a hard case on.