[APP][FREE] AC Socket - the most effective tool to extend Your battery life

Search This thread

shadrmg

Apr 24, 2012
I think this is bloody pointless.

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Edition

Guys, you have never seen the situation that your phone unexpectedly runs down the middle of the day? I'm personally did, and definitely don't like it. This app designed to make shure that such situations will never happen. And i, also personally, not so irritable to become crazy if notification accidentally occures unnecessarily. I'm trying to reduce such cases, so it's expected that user will receive notice actually once a week, or even once a month. And, also, personally, i prefer to get out of bed, even if i have already got into it, to prevent unexpected and unpleasant situations and charge my phone for the next day.

shadrmg

Apr 24, 2012
New update:
- Bugs fixed
- Notification automatically removes from notification bar while device connected to the charger

shadrmg

Apr 24, 2012
What's new in 1.5.0:
- Now default notification sound is used
- Change notification sound function is added to full version of an app
- Improved interface behaviour
- Improved alert algorithm (first notification occures exactly at specified time)
- Notification occures only if Your battery level < Average daily level + 10% or if Your battery level > 95%

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

AC Socket is an easy tool to help You not to forget dock-in Your smartphone at night every evening to have fully charged battery each morning.

It is designed to be as easy and useful at the same time - not to annoy You with unnecessary settings and notification sound.

Features:
    - Default common system low battery sound is used
    - Work's on-demand - you will hear notification only if you really forget to put the phone on charge.
    - Avarage daily battery consumption statistics
    - Consumption header background color depending on consumption level

Functions:
    - Set notifications (at time of day)
    - Cancel notifications
    - Cancel notifications for one evening

AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ishadrin.acsocket.free

This is my first app to your court. Will be appreciate for any comments and advices
    when I first read the title, I thought it was to make my battery last longer but it is actually more like a reminder app to charge my phone

Hmm... I actually agree with this statement...

OP, you may want to consider a different description for the thread's title as it is quite misleading.
    Looks awesome gonna download it right now ^^

posted by the Q Master, woepidooo

Thank you! hope it will be usefull for you!
    when I first read the title, I thought it was to make my battery last longer but it is actually more like a reminder app to charge my phone
    I think this is bloody pointless.

Sent from ThePureHeart's I9300 Boss Edition

it's still more useful than all the farting apps and whatnots. someone could've always wanted an app reminding him to charge his phone, so his small wish has come true. if you don't need it (just like me), just move on (just like me) ;)