I'm looking for a ROM is stable and have theme engine included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lox2013

Jun 5, 2013
www.getrootedtoday.com
Can someone recommended me to a ROM have features include DSP manager and Apollo with theme engine in one ROM I don't want pacman or liquid smooth try them but my LTE keep dropping

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
Yeah cm nightlies isn't stable and slimkat missing theme engine

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

ROM recommendation threads are not permitted on XDA. Everything you could ever want to know about every rom (and then much much more) is in the first post of every ROM thread in the development section.

As has been said, all CM based ROMs will have what you are looking for. Most AOSP roms will have the theme engine, but not the other stuff.

Just read the first posts of the rom threads nad you will find what you are looking for.

Michael Hill

May 4, 2014
Manata
nice discussion............
i think cm nightlies isn't stable and slimkat missing theme engine. you just try it with a expert

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla
XDA is a development site not a support site. As such members are expected to do the research, read through the development threads and decide what is BEST for them. The only results that would be posted here are what each member has found to be BEST for them by experimentation based on their phone/usage/setup/apps/signal strength. Please take the time to read through those development threads to learn all about the software you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device with.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.

EFM

Reactions: Skipjacks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XDA is a development site not a support site. As such members are expected to do the research, read through the development threads and decide what is BEST for them. The only results that would be posted here are what each member has found to be BEST for them by experimentation based on their phone/usage/setup/apps/signal strength. Please take the time to read through those development threads to learn all about the software you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device with.
    Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.

EFM