Search This thread

adub007

Jul 3, 2008
New York
This is a full system dump (non-rooted) from the Final product of the system
Actual Size is 183mb
This was acquired via adb pull /system

Do NOT post Any mirrors

megashare:ADMIN EDIT: Links removed due to receipt of a DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) infringement notice received from Motorola Information Protection Services.

rapidshare: ADMIN EDIT: Links removed due to receipt of a DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) infringement notice received from Motorola Information Protection Services.

hotfile:ADMIN EDIT: Links removed due to receipt of a DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) infringement notice received from Motorola Information Protection Services.

edit: im pretty sure someone will pull the rest of the stuff by tomorrow but if its not done by the time i get to work tomorrow i'll do it

DO NOT REPOST THIS MATERIAL

Last edited by a moderator:

socomdark

Sep 7, 2010
Reactions: jstekl and ssmr2t

ssmr2t

Jan 19, 2011

bwcorvus

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 15, 2010
Put it up in evo section too, as the sdk has already been ported.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

vide infra

May 15, 2010
mirrors:

rapidshare:ADMIN EDIT: Links removed due to receipt of a DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) infringement notice received from Motorola Information Protection Services.
hotfile: ADMIN EDIT: Links removed due to receipt of a DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) infringement notice received from Motorola Information Protection Services.

thanks man! :D

Chad_Petree

Apr 2, 2009
can u guys upload just the wallpapers? :p the ones from the sdk are not in hq and have visible banding :/

Top Liked Posts