data issues .

Search This thread

littlegreenalien

Nov 21, 2013
Any of u guys having issues where data just stops working and nothing would load? i have to toggle airplane mode work it to work again

CMP27240

Aug 7, 2011
Thank god

Any of u guys having issues where data just stops working and nothing would load? i have to toggle airplane mode work it to work again

I have the same issue, and this is one of the only posts about it. Have you found a way to fix it? I'm at a point where I'm about to just sell this. I can't get anything done. Do you by chance have T-Mobile?

SeanFloyd

Aug 4, 2010
Same issue. T-Mobile here. Doesn't disturb me enough to sell the phone, haven't had the issue since going to a custom ROM. I'm sure it'll be fixed with OTA's or whatever.

gjokic

Dec 6, 2008
Hello
i have the same problem
i am on VIPNET Croatia
is some fix coming soon
it is very annoying

CMP27240

Aug 7, 2011
Really nice to know I'm not the only one. But my god, it's getting worse as time goes on. I'm at the point where I can't even get data unless I reboot the phone 5-6 times, and only for a few seconds. I am completely out of ideas.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

gjokic

Dec 6, 2008
Really nice to know I'm not the only one. But my god, it's getting worse as time goes on. I'm at the point where I can't even get data unless I reboot the phone 5-6 times, and only for a few seconds. I am completely out of ideas.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

is there any fix for this
my data mobile vorking about 3-4 minutes a then stop
then i must to setings to turn off and on mobile data
then is ok for some time
please help

CMP27240

Aug 7, 2011
Unfortunately, not that I have found. So, until we get someone to actually help, No.

gjokic

Dec 6, 2008
Same issue. T-Mobile here. Doesn't disturb me enough to sell the phone, haven't had the issue since going to a custom ROM. I'm sure it'll be fixed with OTA's or whatever.

please can you tell me witch coustom rom did you put in htc M8
and solve the data issue
i am going crazy with this phone
and i want to put same coustom rom like you
to get problem fix
please help

jwsm

Dec 29, 2011
Seattle
I have been using my m8 since the day I got it back in early April and have never experienced that issue. I am also on tmo but have the dev edition with stock rom but I live in the city so I always get a strong and good signal.

dvdrw1024

May 19, 2014
Possible solution

My M8 worked great for a month when about a week ago I've started having serious issues with the HSPA data.

After working great for a few minutes the data stopped working.
The H icon showed that traffic was sent from the phone but no traffic received by the phone.
Sometimes the data connection was restored by itself and sometimes I has to toggle the data connection off/on to have it restored.
It both cases the data connection failed again after several minutes.
All the diagnostics app showen that there was hspa connection.

After trying almost anything I could think of I found out what causes my problem:

It's the F**** NFC!!!

I've forgot that a week ago I've disabled the NFC thinking this will save battery life (though the battery life is great).

Turning the NFC on (followed by a power-down/power up cycle) solved all the data connection problem.
I've verified several times that NFC disable is indeed the cause of my problem.

Hope this helps others on this thread.