Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

yogesh.kalyana

Account currently disabled
May 24, 2014
GB
meettomy.site
I searched and searched two days but could not find how to get ok google now feature work on my phone which is running jellybean .my friend got it working somehow but he won't tell me and says he is a genius in android .is there any way i can also say ok google now on my stupid jellybean ? Or else i am gonna die in shame .

Perseus

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2011
Atlantis
You need to post the Question in your Rom's thread. I believe you have been pointed the right forums before.

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
I searched and searched two days but could not find how to get ok google now feature work on my phone which is running jellybean .my friend got it working somehow but he won't tell me and says he is a genius in android .is there any way i can also say ok google now on my stupid jellybean ? Or else i am gonna die in shame .

Hi,

And please treat my post as a final reminder as you have already been pointed to the right forum and yet you chose to post again.

XDA assist is here to assist you but not to give in to your demands.

Any more related posts will warrant as spamming and appropriate action will be taken.

Appreciate your understanding.

PG101

** Remember - You are the result of 3.8bn years of Evolutionary Success - Act Like It!! **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hi,

And please treat my post as a final reminder as you have already been pointed to the right forum and yet you chose to post again.

XDA assist is here to assist you but not to give in to your demands.

Any more related posts will warrant as spamming and appropriate action will be taken.

Appreciate your understanding.

PG101

** Remember - You are the result of 3.8bn years of Evolutionary Success - Act Like It!! **