Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
postingheader-web.png

Welcome to CMB Roms- CM done Better... Dark Themed for his/her Pleasure

Why CMB?
We are just better :), in a nutshell we set out to give you the best of CM, with none of the annoying features (see list below), all this wrapped in a custom black theme. We used the KISS principal when deciding what to offer, we based our frameworks on CM alone (not FrankenFrameworks like some others out there), enabling us to provide updates and bug fixes as soon as CM does. This doesn't mean we are only relying on them for development, it just eases merging.

Features
  • Based on Android 4.4.2_r1, CM11.0
  • All current features CM11.0
  • Customized Dark Holo Theme With Gray ActionBars
  • Dark Mms
  • Dark Calendar
  • Dark Contacts
  • Ramdisk security tweaks, you can adb as root now!
  • Bash "tab to complete"
  • Remount helper, in adb shell

Old
    Code:
    mount -o rw,remount /system
    New
    Code:
    remount /system
    Better Right?? :)
We plan to add more features, suggestions are welcome (but sometimes ignored :p)

Navigating CMB roms
Enough already where do I find CMB for MY device?
Post 2 - Stable, and developer preview Download's and Device specific Instructions
Post 3 - Device specific bugs, Changelog and other developer Notes

Supported Devices 4.3/4.4
  • Nexus 5
  • LG G Pad 8.3
  • Sony Tablet Z, LTE, WIFI
  • Sony Xperia ZL
  • Nexus 4
  • Nexus 7 (2k12,2k13)
  • Galaxy S3 Verizon
  • Galaxy Note 8
  • TF201T
  • TF300T
  • TF700T
  • HTC ONE-VZW
The Team
  • @nycbjr - Team Leader, creative mastermind, Maintainer, Hammerhead (Nexus 5), Co-maintainer V500 (GPad 8.3) Pollux (Xperia Tablet Z), Odin (Xperia ZL), N5110 (Note 8)
  • @Drgravy1 Dark master of Calendar - Maintainer - Mako (Nexus 4), Grouper (Nexus 7 2k12), Flo (Nexus 7 2k13), Co-maintainer V500
  • @otisbartleh - Theme/Dark Apps consultant
  • @lj50036 - Maintainer - (TF700T) (TF201T) (TF300T) (m7vzw-HTC ONE)
  • @termleech - Team Cheerleader :)
Interested in joining the team? Or know someone? We want to add more devices, if you know how to build, and have a device not on our list pm nycbjr, or hop on our IRC #cmbroms

Credits
  • Google, wow is all I can say!
  • CyanogenMod we wouldn't be doing this if if weren't for them (even if they are for profit now hah).
  • PA for the basis of our Gapps package!
  • TeamBaked, learned allot maintaining for that team. Thanks Travis!
  • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
Github
@cmbroms Twitter
Google +
#cmbroms IRC

Disclaimer: CMB Roms is not responsible for anything you do to your device, but we will do our best to assist

XDA:DevDB Information
Official CMB Roms m7vzw, a ROM for the htc one , a ROM for the Verizon HTC One

Contributors
lj50036, nycbjr, Drgravy
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: ASOP/CM

Version Information
Current Beta Version: cmb4.4.2
Beta Release Date: 2014-01-14

Created 2013-12-12
Last Updated 2014-01-14

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-26-12-32-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-26-12-32-33.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 257
  • Screenshot_2013-12-26-12-33-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-26-12-33-02.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 249
  • Screenshot_2013-12-26-12-33-40.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-26-12-33-40.png
    181.6 KB · Views: 252
  • Screenshot_2013-12-26-12-34-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-26-12-34-27.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Downloads

Downloads!

Current Releases
Previous Stable Releases
  • Not Yet

Instructions
CWM recovery v6.0.4.5 is all I can give support for, as it is all I use!!!!!!!!
  • Current CWM v6.0.4.5 - Click me
  • Enter Recovery by pressing the power vol - untill your in bootloader, menu than enter recovery..
  • Wipe data/Factory Reset
  • Flash Rom and Gapps
  • Reboot and Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: hightech316

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Tips & Tricks

Tips and Tricks

Note if you are flashing from Stock, or you did a wipe data (good for your for listening haha)
you will NOT have root out of the box, CM has made it an optional thing, to enable root do the following:

1. Enable Developer options, on the About Tablet Screen, tap the Build number 8x
  2. Next Go to Developer options
  3. Then under Root Access, choose "Apps and ADB"

Last edited:

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Feedback

My G apps keep giving me FC 's.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

There is a place for bug reporting... Plz don't just post like that, if your going to get any help here. I need a liiltle more info than "my gapps are fc's"
All or some of your gapps? What recovery are you using? the more info you give me the better chance we can resolve your issues....A logcat would be a good start!!!! Thx as always lj

Edit- Thx for the edit.. Let me know if you find anything else thats just not right... I have found a few, but they are just not reproducible, will keep you posted on any changes, everyone do the some for me keep me posted on the good the bad and the ugly. thx as always lj

Last edited:

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA

Well all it would appear, that the team had pushed 4.4.2 to the repo's so I will be posting that this afternoon.... I would have waited if I would have known it was going to happen so soon.... Thx as always lj

Last edited:

espnaholik

Jan 3, 2011
Is this the same build as on the official cyanogenmod site? If not what's different?

Sent from my One using xda app-developers app

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
Dev Forum

Is this the same build as on the official cyanogenmod site? If not what's different?

Plz keep the post on topic, this is a rom under development, If you would like to know the differences, do some flashing and find out. At this point no there are not alot of thing that are different. as you would expect from an alpha release..... Change logs witl come, but we are a little early in the game for that right this second.... Thx as alwyas lj

Last edited:

espnaholik

Jan 3, 2011
Seemed like a simple question but whatever. The official build is running great for me.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
Who are you guys and why are you flaming anyone that asks a question? None of us know you, and this is a brand new build so of course there will be questions that some people might have before flashing.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: sidjohn

lj50036

Feb 14, 2013
FUXDA
On Topic

Who are you guys and why are you flaming anyone that asks a question? None of us know you, and this is a brand new build so of course there will be questions that some people might have before flashing.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I do apologize for any rudeness, I did not mean to come across like an ass.... I am working on a change log to clear up any confusion, about what is different.. I am here to help, and am sorry if I sounded like i was anything other than here to help.... Thx as always lj

Last edited:
Reactions: nrfitchett4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    postingheader-web.png

Welcome to CMB Roms- CM done Better... Dark Themed for his/her Pleasure

Why CMB?
    We are just better :), in a nutshell we set out to give you the best of CM, with none of the annoying features (see list below), all this wrapped in a custom black theme. We used the KISS principal when deciding what to offer, we based our frameworks on CM alone (not FrankenFrameworks like some others out there), enabling us to provide updates and bug fixes as soon as CM does. This doesn't mean we are only relying on them for development, it just eases merging.

Features
    • Based on Android 4.4.2_r1, CM11.0
    • All current features CM11.0
    • Customized Dark Holo Theme With Gray ActionBars
    • Dark Mms
    • Dark Calendar
    • Dark Contacts
    • Ramdisk security tweaks, you can adb as root now!
    • Bash "tab to complete"
    • Remount helper, in adb shell

Old
      Code:
      mount -o rw,remount /system
      New
      Code:
      remount /system
      Better Right?? :)
    We plan to add more features, suggestions are welcome (but sometimes ignored :p)

Navigating CMB roms
    Enough already where do I find CMB for MY device?
    Post 2 - Stable, and developer preview Download's and Device specific Instructions
    Post 3 - Device specific bugs, Changelog and other developer Notes

Supported Devices 4.3/4.4
    • Nexus 5
    • LG G Pad 8.3
    • Sony Tablet Z, LTE, WIFI
    • Sony Xperia ZL
    • Nexus 4
    • Nexus 7 (2k12,2k13)
    • Galaxy S3 Verizon
    • Galaxy Note 8
    • TF201T
    • TF300T
    • TF700T
    • HTC ONE-VZW
    The Team
    • @nycbjr - Team Leader, creative mastermind, Maintainer, Hammerhead (Nexus 5), Co-maintainer V500 (GPad 8.3) Pollux (Xperia Tablet Z), Odin (Xperia ZL), N5110 (Note 8)
    • @Drgravy1 Dark master of Calendar - Maintainer - Mako (Nexus 4), Grouper (Nexus 7 2k12), Flo (Nexus 7 2k13), Co-maintainer V500
    • @otisbartleh - Theme/Dark Apps consultant
    • @lj50036 - Maintainer - (TF700T) (TF201T) (TF300T) (m7vzw-HTC ONE)
    • @termleech - Team Cheerleader :)
    Interested in joining the team? Or know someone? We want to add more devices, if you know how to build, and have a device not on our list pm nycbjr, or hop on our IRC #cmbroms

Credits
    • Google, wow is all I can say!
    • CyanogenMod we wouldn't be doing this if if weren't for them (even if they are for profit now hah).
    • PA for the basis of our Gapps package!
    • TeamBaked, learned allot maintaining for that team. Thanks Travis!
    • If you are left out and feel you should receive credit please PM or tweet us and we will include credit.
    Github
    @cmbroms Twitter
    Google +
    #cmbroms IRC

Disclaimer: CMB Roms is not responsible for anything you do to your device, but we will do our best to assist

XDA:DevDB Information
    Official CMB Roms m7vzw, a ROM for the htc one , a ROM for the Verizon HTC One

Contributors
    lj50036, nycbjr, Drgravy
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: ASOP/CM

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: cmb4.4.2
    Beta Release Date: 2014-01-14

Created 2013-12-12
    Last Updated 2014-01-14

4.4.2 is now live!! I posted a few screen shots.. Let me know what everyone thinks... Thx as always team cmbroms :p
    Feedback

My G apps keep giving me FC 's.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

There is a place for bug reporting... Plz don't just post like that, if your going to get any help here. I need a liiltle more info than "my gapps are fc's"
    All or some of your gapps? What recovery are you using? the more info you give me the better chance we can resolve your issues....A logcat would be a good start!!!! Thx as always lj

Edit- Thx for the edit.. Let me know if you find anything else thats just not right... I have found a few, but they are just not reproducible, will keep you posted on any changes, everyone do the some for me keep me posted on the good the bad and the ugly. thx as always lj
    Tips & Tricks

Tips and Tricks

Note if you are flashing from Stock, or you did a wipe data (good for your for listening haha)
    you will NOT have root out of the box, CM has made it an optional thing, to enable root do the following:

1. Enable Developer options, on the About Tablet Screen, tap the Build number 8x
    2. Next Go to Developer options
    3. Then under Root Access, choose "Apps and ADB"
    Feedback

It is a beta.. I have ran it on mine, only for a day, but everything is functioning fine for me...