[Q] DC instead off 2G or 3G or H+ what does it mean ?

Search This thread

contrinsan

Jan 23, 2013
Hi, a couple off weeks ago i went from aosp to omega rom and the and from that day i seem to have bad connection for mobile internet.
I tried flashing another modem file and i meanwhile flashed my aosp rom again but the problem doesn't go away. My connection often shows DC instead of the usual 2G, H+,..

I will include a screenshot, notice the DC sign instead of 2g, 3g,..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-12-22-00-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-12-22-00-49.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 166

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
Hi, a couple off weeks ago i went from aosp to omega rom and the and from that day i seem to have bad connection for mobile internet.
I tried flashing another modem file and i meanwhile flashed my aosp rom again but the problem doesn't go away. My connection often shows DC instead of the usual 2G, H+,..

Duel Channel.

It's connecting to an HSPA connection twice to double the bandwidth of the connection.

In reality it's an HSPA (or 3G) connection, but double strength.

Reactions: contrinsan

contrinsan

Jan 23, 2013
Duel Channel.

It's connecting to an HSPA connection twice to double the bandwidth of the connection.

Thanks for the info, i meanwhile checked google also but can't find an answer why it doesn't work or how to disable the DC connection so i am writing an email to my provider and hopefully they know how to fix it

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
Thanks for the info, i meanwhile checked google also but can't find an answer why it doesn't work or how to disable the DC connection so i am writing an email to my provider and hopefully they know how to fix it
I don't think you can disable it.

TouchWiz ROMs do it too. They just don't show it in the status bar. They just show 3G

Sent from your phone. You should be more careful where you leave that thing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Duel Channel.