G2 from Claro is brick. How fix it?

Search This thread

decniety

Apr 24, 2011
Hi!
Sorry for my english. I have problem with my g2 from claro. I did root and flashed custom recovery but when I flashed custom ROM (clodeflex ? 4.4.2) I made mistake and choose version for d801 tmobile because I didn't know that Claro version is different. Now, I can open download mode I recovery mode. I download lg flash tool and stock claro firmware but everytime flashing stop on 49%. I tried a few options but always stop on 49%. I use win 7 x64 and I have all drivers and changed port for 41. Do we have any idea has I can fix It?

Flow_King

May 2, 2014
Hi!
Sorry for my english. I have problem with my g2 from claro. I did root and flashed custom recovery but when I flashed custom ROM (clodeflex ? 4.4.2) I made mistake and choose version for d801 tmobile because I didn't know that Claro version is different. Now, I can open download mode I recovery mode. I download lg flash tool and stock claro firmware but everytime flashing stop on 49%. I tried a few options but always stop on 49%. I use win 7 x64 and I have all drivers and changed port for 41. Do we have any idea has I can fix It?

Hello.

First of all, 49% and 1% error occurs so many time and randomly flashing kdz in LG Flash Tools.

It ocurred to me too and I spent so many time to figure out what was causing it.

The best way, i think, is Update Recovery from LGMobile SupportTool. (you have to wait 2gb of download...)

Or if you can get into recovery mode, try to wipe system and then kdz.

Or USB OTG (you need a pen drive and OTG cable) and mount it in recovery and then flash it.

I recommend Update Recovery from LGMobile SupportTool.

If you are stuck in bootloop, make factory reset and reboot. (make backup of your files first)

decniety

Apr 24, 2011
Hello.

First of all, 49% and 1% error occurs so many time and randomly flashing kdz in LG Flash Tools.

It ocurred to me too and I spent so many time to figure out what was causing it.

The best way, i think, is Update Recovery from LGMobile SupportTool. (you have to wait 2gb of download...)

Or if you can get into recovery mode, try to wipe system and then kdz.

Or USB OTG (you need a pen drive and OTG cable) and mount it in recovery and then flash it.

I recommend Update Recovery from LGMobile SupportTool.

If you are stuck in bootloop, make factory reset and reboot. (make backup of your files first)

Ok thank you. I didnt restore stock software because i didnt make factory reset. after that everythings work great:)

ToledoG28

Mar 19, 2012
Ponce
Que extraño! I used a lot of tmo d801 roms with no problems. Including restore back to stock using tmo stock kdz.

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app