cm10.1 nightly built

Search This thread

rohankb

Feb 15, 2012
Seven Mile Beach
I'm just trying to clear up the mud.. I'm watching from CM10 for the time being. :)

That said, when I was trying CM10.1, I flashed straight from CM10 and did updates, clearing cache each time, even though in reality you shouldn't even have to do that.

You should be doing a full wipe.
I do dirty flash but when I get any issues, it takes me about an hour to do a full wipe and restore. I restore apps and data thru TiBu with no issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Ltilt2

Sep 1, 2010
Los Angeles
Im testing ROM based on cm and had the same issue with no audio on calls. The way I fix it was, install the ROM and gapps. Let it boot and set up device. Once set up go ahead and do a factory wipe from the phone. After it finishes doing so, boot into recovery and do a full wipe and flash ROM and gapps. That's how I got audio on this new ROM I'm testing for someone. Very nice ROM by the way with lots of goodies. GL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
I did a factory wipe and that fixed the phone audio. I will now be working on the restore for the next week or more. It always takes forever to get it done right.

paleh0rse

Jan 4, 2011
I simply don't have the energy to do a manual restore right now -- my preferred setup takes some time -- so it looks like I'll be sticking with the old builds for a while.

I tried the newer builds with the old phone.apk added, but that didn't help, so it's obviously something that goes a bit deeper... I might try it with the old contacts.apk as well, but that's about as much energy as I have right now. lol

ridikolous

Jun 25, 2010
Try dirty flashing the same ROM over the top see if that helps. Worked for me with jelly bam.

cm10.1 android 4.2.2

B

btswein

Call audio is dead again 1 day after factor reset on 3/1 nightly.

ridikolous

Jun 25, 2010
Call audio is dead again 1 day after factor reset on 3/1 nightly.

Try flashing flapps 3.0.9 kernel. It fixed the call audio issue for me. Don't flash his 3.1.0 kernel. I had call audio issues with that. After some testing flapps 3.0.9 kernel fixed my issue.

cm10.1 android 4.2.2

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
I was one of the first to report this but finally broke down and factory reset. So far the fix has stuck. I don't think it is a kernel issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Well my audio went out again, too. This is a ROM issue and not being able to use the phone on your smartphone is a SERIOUS, not a niche issue

rohankb

Feb 15, 2012
Seven Mile Beach
I was one of the first to report this but finally broke down and factory reset. So far the fix has stuck. I don't think it is a kernel issue.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Well my audio went out again, too. This is a ROM issue and not being able to use the phone on your smartphone is a SERIOUS, not a niche issue

Of course it's an issue, but that's only to I assume for users of tmobile.

AT&T user here and no issues and am a heavy phone user.

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
I don't think they intend to build an att only ROM, so the fact that it doesn't work on tmo remains serious, imho.

But the suggestion of a different kernel seems correct. I flashed the flapp's 3.0.9 and my audio is back

ipprof

Oct 13, 2010
Try the kernel. So far (...!) it's working .

ridikolous

Jun 25, 2010
Try the kernel. So far (...!) it's working .

Still working flawless for me. Maybe the 3.0.9 kernel has the 2/26 nightly code in it.

cm10.1 android 4.2.2

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Link please? Is it flashable via recovery?

Look up flappjaxxx on gooim I don't have the link on hand

cm10.1 android 4.2.2

Top Liked Posts