[Kernel][01/10] Insecure, init.d, autoroot, busybox, CWM | development stopped

Search This thread

krabappel2548

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2011
Lommel
On the kernelt you get the kernel logo.

If the logo comes them I'm compiling it the right way, just something with ramdisk then I guess.

Or zImage, I'll compile it myself from source once I get home from school :)

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

krabappel2548

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2011
Lommel
I'm sorry going to stop all development here. It's for a reason I can't tell here, it's to personal. Probably I'll return here for Xperia T after a while.

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

realfelix

Apr 4, 2011
Trier
No worries guys, as soon as I get my T( my order at o2 germany failed twice now and they dont have it in the store here, dont know why ) I'll work on stable kernels.

papped

Jan 28, 2007
Can you tell me how you did that? I want to unlock my bootloader on my xperia T.

Sent from Wemsi's Nexus 7

Run Flashtool\drivers\Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Xperia TX drivers.

After that's done boot the phone into bootloader with usb connected, it'll try to install the drivers with the device (will probably exit bootloader mode shortly after).

After that, try booting into bootloader again, it should stick

Duvel999

Nov 1, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
OnePlus 6T
Can you tell me how you did that? I want to unlock my bootloader on my xperia T.

Sent from Wemsi's Nexus 7

HERE the guide

Go To Unlock the T :laugh:

hXXp://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/instructions

(skip step 8 & 10)

after u have verified that u can unlock bootloader, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Continue"
you will get "are u sure prompt" accept it by clicking "yes i am sure" (i assume that u have read an understood it)
then accept the "legal terms"
finally u will get a "Create Unlock request" page, enter your IMEI (sometimes the last digit needs to be removed ( 14 digits for this to work), name and email address
You should now receive your unique unlock key, its displayed on screen, SAVE THIS KEY SAFELY

Extract fastboot_with_Android_USB_file.rar and open fastboot folder

Hold SHIFT and right click on the background of the folder

Select 'Open command window here'

Connect your phone in fastboot mode (turn phone off, hold Volume UP button and plug in USB Cable)
[make sure drivers are installed as explained above) => blue light

In the cmd windows type in fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce getvar version

If a value is returned (it will return 0.5), it means the phone is correctly connected

Type in fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY and replace KEY with the key which u received earlier.

You're device should now be bootloader unlocked

Good luck:cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I present to you
    KA Advanced stock kernel
    01/10: KA advanced stock kernel released
    Please hit the thx button if you like my work :D

== Information ==
    Dear Xperia T user,

Here is an advanced stock kernel for Xperia T. The people that already have an Xperia T and are interested in testing the kernel, please test the insecure kernel first and report back here in the thread :)

Please don't sent a lot of pm's ;)

== Features ==
    - Autoroot
    - Busybox
    - Init.d support
    - Insecure
    - Debuggable
    - CWM included

== Credits ==
    - Arakmar for his advanced stock kernel for Xperia S
    - Championswimmer

== bugs ==
    - none
    - report them if you find some ;)
    Got a 'No' under bootloader status when in the service menu, this was the case with my previous phone, Sony Arc, but unlocked using test point...anyone do this here?

You can't unlock Xperia NXT devices with testpoint method. So I think there also is no testpoint method for Xperia T.