[Q] Need Stock Recovery HTC__017

Search This thread

MarcoArg

Jun 18, 2014
Hi guys i have cid HTC__017 and I can not find the recovery suitable for my cid .

Would be grateful if you help me

My information
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 3.16.0.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.14.21331931.LA02_2G
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno: FA43NWM08426
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) imei2: Not Support
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m8_ul
(bootloader) platform: hTCBmsm8974
(bootloader) modelid: 0P6B13000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__017
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 0mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: 0a41237a
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

BerndM14

Apr 8, 2014
Hi guys i have cid HTC__017 and I can not find the recovery suitable for my cid .

Would be grateful if you help me

My information

Give more info than that, if you're looking for just the recovery it indicates that perhaps you already have the stock rom as backup and/or already on the device. If so then go into settings >>> about >>> software information and provide the main version number for the software build you're on. What device are you using?

That model number seems to indicate T-Mobile? I can't tell where the CID is from however :eek:

MarcoArg

Jun 18, 2014
Give more info than that, if you're looking for just the recovery it indicates that perhaps you already have the stock rom as backup and/or already on the device. If so then go into settings >>> about >>> software information and provide the main version number for the software build you're on. What device are you using?

That model number seems to indicate T-Mobile? I can't tell where the CID is from however :eek:

The vercion of software is 1.12.422.19
With respect to the cid I think that I am the only one who has it, is the WWE international or GSM vercion I brought from the United States, I'm from argentina.
Thanks for responding.

okiro7

Oct 10, 2014
Need Stock Recovery HTC__017

The vercion of software is 1.12.422.19
With respect to the cid I think that I am the only one who has it, is the WWE international or GSM vercion I brought from the United States, I'm from argentina.
Thanks for responding.

could you get this version, I also have the htc__017 and I could not find the corresponding CID.

if you know of any place I can download it that would be great