[ROM][Kitchen][Nov 17] kwbr HD 5.7 :: Sense :: Manila :: Titanium :: 23148 :: 21914

Search This thread

kwbr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 17, 2007
And a HaPpy New Year ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*,.-~*´¨¯¨`

Hopefully this year was great for you and your family. I wish a HaPpy New Year to everyone at XDA. Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

fireworks.jpg

Reactions: mfsr98 and HTC0017

HTC0017

May 7, 2010
Hi KWBR,

I can pick up the kitchen and try to add the options XDA members ask for.
Please confirm.

HTC0017

May 7, 2010
Hi sipek.antonin.

Personal I like the speed in the default ROM.

For your wish:

Try to lower the HKLM/SOFTWARE/HTC/HTCScroll/velocity_factor
(with total commander or regedit)

I made a cab with:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCScroll]
"velocity_factor"=dword:00002000

sipek.antonin

Apr 21, 2011
Alarm

Hi it's me again :D
I know this is kind of annoying but I have found some issue on most wm 6.5 roms i have been using for few past months. I like the wm6.5 default system lock but i like it to lock everytime i hit the power button, so i use app called LockDevice to do so. But i don't know why - my device sleeps very "well" because my alarms don't work, or work half a hour over the time i set it... :D And you know i 'm studying college, exams, being late... It's biggest issue ever! :crying:

So is there some solution of this - i think maybe some registry edit which allows me to lock the device as i want - when the backlight goes off or whenever i hit the power button...

P.S. And a bonus issue,that i don't really matter, is whenever i woke up my phone it shows me past time - example: It's 12:30 and it shows 11:45 for just three seconds. I'm not really obsessed with it but when someone ask me "What time is it?" and i answer "Hold on a second...." It's really strange, especially, when the someone is some pretty girl... ;)

Reactions: HTC0017

HTC0017

May 7, 2010
I use this lockdevice on my own ROM. May be it also works on this one. You can give it a try. Start Applications - Lockscreen - Lock Enable.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

3 seconds time.

Can you try this: 2.5 WVGA cab:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=583161

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Another option about the time is to choose a different lockscreen: Windows default.
Start - Settings - Lock - Display - Windows default. Restart.

Please let me know how it works out.

Attachments

• LockDevice16.CAB
    25 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

HTC0017

May 7, 2010
Last edited:

joshwuk

Jan 15, 2009
Absolutely love this ROM in 6.1 form! For my needs (speed and clutter free) its the best I've found so far. One problem is that the weather won't update via WiFi, at first it asked for googles location permissions but then whenever you try to update I get the error: "There was a connection error while attempting to download weather data, Retry?"

This is via wifi (which otherwise works fine in opra) NOT gprs hence I haven't installed the patch from page 1.

Edit: Same error on duttys 3.9 XT turbo ROM, but I'm sure i have used a rom that it worked on today, (probably a 6.5 version that I don't want) - also tried the fix for gprs featured on page 1 to no avail.

Any suggestions? I've no idea how to cook my own but if there's anyone who could help me fix the weather part I would be a very happy man.

TIA

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

omg! The touch hd is still being used?

Yes it is! In 2015! :eek: :D

And your ROM is the best I've found, BY FAR, I wish I'd found this back when I actually used it for my daily, I thought I had it all with the super slow energy rom but evidently not!

As of today I just dug it out of my wardrobe to use as a second MP3 player and was looking for something light and easy I could use without a sim card, see my announcement here:

http://xdaforums.com/htc-touch-hd/general/bringing-redundant-touch-hd-retirement-t3038505

Last edited:

geoponer

Apr 2, 2009
Athens
vproton.wordpress.com
For the KWBR Die Hard fans: I slightly modified the latest 6.0 version.

Changes:

Added newest WEH build (WM 6.5.3 build 29102)
Added uninstallable QuickShutdown.CAB
Added uninstallable uTask_1_4_170611.cab
RSS bigger user interface
Added HTC Volume control
Added new Notification Enhancement
Added new WLan Settings
Added Twitter login fix (Sense 2.5)

Downloads
Sense 2.5: KWBR_WWE_Sense_2.5+WEH_26_April_2013.zip
Manila_2.1: KWBR_WWE_Manila_2.1+WEH_26_April_2013.zip

Thank for the update; even though it is an old story (and an old post!), I had to get back to using my Blackstone as a replacement while my Lumia 720 is repaired. Last time some years ago) I installed an Energy (fast) ROM which proved to be really sluggish so I am going to take some time to flash your version of my long-time favorite KWBR ROM!

accountabc

Dec 14, 2008
A roommate of mine was about to throw his Blackstone out but I managed to save it. Back in the day I had one myself, but I sold it years ago. It had some weird custom rom on it, so for old times sake I thought I'd look and see if any familiar custom rom names popped up. Ofcourse I had to flash the Rom by KWBR (or Kwabbernootje if I recall correctly ;) ). Brings back memories.

Top Liked Posts