Here is RC33Update.zip

Search This thread

clsifford

Sep 19, 2008
Arlington, TX
Flashplayer

hey there. i'm not real familiar with the G1. i'm just checking up on something for a coworker. he wanted me to see if Flashplayer is available for the G1. does this update contain Flashplayer? if not, is it available for the G1 and where can i download it?

Thanks,
Chris

garok89

Jun 24, 2009
East Kilbride
do a little research and you will find that the only android phone with flash support is the Hero
flash should be coming soon to android on a large scale basis soon though

S

shadowch31

hey there. i'm not real familiar with the G1. i'm just checking up on something for a coworker. he wanted me to see if Flashplayer is available for the G1. does this update contain Flashplayer? if not, is it available for the G1 and where can i download it?

Thanks,
Chris

Seriously? WTF!!!

You revive a thread that died off 2 months ago to ask possibly the most stupid fooking question I've seen here?

A quick google search would have given you the answer.

Please deploy brain next time.

ranger7424

Dec 26, 2006
AZ
Seriously? WTF!!!

You revive a thread that died off 2 months ago to ask possibly the most stupid fooking question I've seen here?

A quick google search would have given you the answer.

Please deploy brain next time.

And here we have an excellent example of useless help. You can't simply provide a helpful answer, you have to degrade someone asking a simple question. This deters people from wanting to ask for assistance from those of us who actually want to help. I say if you don't have a useful answer to provide then don't bother responding at all.

garok89

Jun 24, 2009
East Kilbride
its nothing to do with people not wanting to ask questions from getting burned....
its trying to stop people from ignoring a pretty little button with the word "search" on it
between people not searching and people posting in the wrong section, i totally condone the useless, abusive answers
i used to think people were pricks for responding to people like that but after months of that **** im fed up with it too

as my signature says....i used to have the patience of a saint until i joined xda

gophergun

Feb 18, 2008
And here we have an excellent example of useless help. You can't simply provide a helpful answer, you have to degrade someone asking a simple question. This deters people from wanting to ask for assistance from those of us who actually want to help. I say if you don't have a useful answer to provide then don't bother responding at all.
In his defense, it is completely bewildering why someone would choose this incredibly old thread instead of the Questions and Answers sticky or Cyanogen's thread or something.

Off topic though, reading through this quite the nostalgia trip. "I can't wait for JF to pick this apart.." :D

S

shadowch31

Let's leave this thread to vanish again huh?

I stand by what I said and will no doubt say it again, I'll go out of my way to help people who have the brain power to at least read the forum rules and posts in the correct forum/thread and anyone I've helped will tell you so.

Now please direct any abuse to my inbox and leave it out of the threads please and thank you.

:D

Last edited: