[APP] Extensive Notes

Search This thread

solbg

Sep 5, 2009
Plovdiv
really the most complete notes app in the market .... yet the only function i seek is not in it :( .... all i want i to be able to add a note in the notifications without the statusbar icon and i whant it to stay there until i say so not disappear when i click it... is there a way this can be done (sorry for my bad english)

plbelanger

Dec 27, 2008
Washington
really the most complete notes app in the market .... yet the only function i seek is not in it :( .... all i want i to be able to add a note in the notifications without the statusbar icon and i whant it to stay there until i say so not disappear when i click it... is there a way this can be done (sorry for my bad english)

Hm, not sure about a notification with no icon though you can select your own to use. I'll look into it.

plbelanger

Dec 27, 2008
Washington
What's the difference between this and Classic Notes?

Some people found extensive notes too complex to use so I created classic notes which has nearly all the same features but it is hidden from your average user so if you want something simple that app is ideal but at the same time the if you want the more powerful features and perhaps maybe prefer the look of classic notes that should equally satisfy.

claudioita

Sep 6, 2003
rome
So I've actually had this in the market for a few months now but never actually posted here. This was one of the first apps I created and it just sort of grew and got an assortment of features. So if anyone wants to give it a go here is the market link:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.flufflydelusions.app.extensive_notes&feature=search_result

If anyone finds this app too complex, do try my other app I've developed to address this issue. It has nearly all the same features though very easy to use. Here is the xda link:
http://www.xda-developers.com/android/classic-notes-lite-for-android/

I love your app.

Please add a way of syncronizing with desktop. Maybe a dropbox sync?

claudioita

Sep 6, 2003
rome
Glad you guys like it. Yes still lots of work to do with it :)

One thing/bug

I had to change phone: from HTC Desire to GALAXY S2

I did export to SD in HTC Desire

Then did import from SD into Galaxy S2

I lost all the notes with pictures (pictures gone)

Maybe I did something wrong, not sure. But for sure process of exporting/importing should be more "easy"

plbelanger

Dec 27, 2008
Washington
One thing/bug

I had to change phone: from HTC Desire to GALAXY S2

I did export to SD in HTC Desire

Then did import from SD into Galaxy S2

I lost all the notes with pictures (pictures gone)

Maybe I did something wrong, not sure. But for sure process of exporting/importing should be more "easy"

Yeah that is something I have to address. The problem is the photos aren't stored in the database but rather point to their location so if the location doesn't exist they won't show up.

claudioita

Sep 6, 2003
rome
Yeah that is something I have to address. The problem is the photos aren't stored in the database but rather point to their location so if the location doesn't exist they won't show up.

Yes I imagined that.

Maybe a solution is store EVERYTHING related to your database into one single place. So this should be then also easy to syncronize (with dropbox, or whatever)

nxdu

Oct 18, 2010
Is the limit of 3 audio/video notes the limitation of the phone, app, or lite version?

nxdu

Oct 18, 2010
The app. I designed it for android 1.6 and up and some of the older devices ran out of memory when I loaded more than 3 photos on screen so I just kept it at 3 for audio/video/photos/files etc.

I see, anyway I replaced my usual note taking app with yours. Just in case I need to doodle something, which I haven't got a need of doing.

Top Liked Posts