Htc one xl evita (utl) 2014 please help .

Search This thread

afanehable

Feb 9, 2014
Hello all :D
I am really excited because this my first thread on XDA, anyways lets get right into developing haha!
I brought this HTC ONE XL EVITA (UTL) MIddle Eastern Model last year and I used it for a couple of months. I was so enthusiastic waiting for the over the air update on my device, I think the update was android 4.2.2 at that time; and it was the final over the air update, however all HTC ONE XL EVITA devices received the update except the (UTL) model, and from here everything starts. I decided to root my device and install a cutsom rom on it. I was a beginner at that time so I had twrp installed and tried to flash a bunch of cusom roms without backing up my stock rom. I don't think normal EVITA custom roms are flashable on my (UTL) device, since my device was either stuck on the custom rom's boot logo screen or it turned right back off. I am pretty sure its not a boot loop cause i've done everything correctly. Now I am stick with a device with no rom installed. Finally not to waste more time I know that the device is old but want it back working, so any help would be so appreciable :).

My current status if that could help:
*** tempered ***
*** relocked ***
*** security warning ***
EVITA_UTL PVT ****P S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.10.0000
RADIO- 3.12.38.00.24
OpenDSP-v33.1.0.45.1128
eMMC-boot
Dec 21 2012,22:26:44:17281

oh and by the way I kind of somehow removed twrp from the device while i was messing around with it so now my device only turns on into the white bootloader screen xD.. thnaks bunch for any help and wohooow!

Last edited:

android201

Aug 7, 2012
Hello all :D
I am really excited because this my first thread on XDA, anyways lets get right into developing haha!
I brought this HTC ONE XL EVITA (UTL) MIddle Eastern Model last year and I used it for a couple of months. I was so enthusiastic waiting for the over the air update on my device, I think the update was android 4.2.2 at that time; and it was the final over the air update, however all HTC ONE XL EVITA devices received the update except the (UTL) model, and from here everything starts. I decided to root my device and install a cutsom rom on it. I was a beginner at that time so I had twrp installed and tried to flash a bunch of cusom roms without backing up my stock rom. I don't think normal EVITA custom roms are flashable on my (UTL) device, since my device was either stuck on the custom rom's boot logo screen or it turned right back off. I am pretty sure its not a boot loop cause i've done everything correctly. Now I am stick with a device with no rom installed. Finally not to waste more time I know that the device is old but want it back working, so any help would be so appreciable :).

My current status if that could help:
*** tempered ***
*** relocked ***
*** security warning ***
EVITA_UTL PVT ****P S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.10.0000
RADIO- 3.12.38.00.24
OpenDSP-v33.1.0.45.1128
eMMC-boot
Dec 21 2012,22:26:44:17281

oh and by the way I kind of somehow removed twrp from the device while i was messing around with it so now my device only turns on into the white bootloader screen xD.. thnaks bunch for any help and wohooow!

hello everyone. you and i have the same problem. :(:(:(

Attachments

• evitautl.JPG
    evitautl.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG-20150504-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20150504-WA0001.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 42