[ROM][4.4.2]Android Open Kang Project [AOKP] Unofficial unified MOTO_MSM8960

Search This thread

peladoro

Nov 18, 2013
st Jean Richelieu
Is the new build up? Did not see it. Overall my phone is doing good with the existing build. Have some situations where it locks up and nothing works (unresponsive) and then it takes about a minutes before things come back to live. Also, the camera makes very dark pictures. I downloaded the new Google camera app as well and same thing, so my guess it is from the ROM. In the old build (pacman) I did not have that problem. Small issues, hopefully they can be addressed.

Well build 4/14...I was on the 3/30 build

sickkside13

Jul 15, 2012
Chicago
Sorry guys ill compile it today so for sure it will be up tonight. And as for camera i haven't noticed any difference. And the WIFI hotspot still broken which has been pissing me off unable to fix this issue. I will ask dhacker for help

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    83.png

DEVICE: MOTO_MSM8960

DOWNLOADS
    MEDIAFIRE https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rwes48jn7y8u4/AOKP
    INSTALLATION
    1.Wipe data/Factory reset
    2.Format System (under Mounts and Storage section)
    3.Flash ROM
    4. Flash GApps 4.4
    5. Reboot

Changelog
    Code:
    initial unified moto_msm8960 build

BUGS
    portable WI-FI hotspot borked: if you turn it on wifi wont turn on anymore but a reboot will do.

THANKS TO
    @CWGSM3VO
    @localceleb
    Please hit the thanks button
    what would be the diferrence between this and cm11?

AOKP is built with 100% unicorn.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    Very nice ROM. I encourage everyone to try it out. I can verify that SMS/MMS, GPS, WiFi, Camera/Camcorder, LTE + Phone/Data all works. Thanks to @sickkside13 for building this, I love playing with new things :)

EDIT: Yay, 1st!!! :D
    New build is up guys in MF

I use philz recovery and its not the latest update. Everyone in the atrix HD forum has been able to flash with no issue. Now the RAZR HD has more up to date recoveries and to be honest @nsusa post what you did to flash this ROM .. Also I'll be doing a new build tonight so before I upload it I'll use test it in the latest unified Phil recovery first