Google plus badge

Search This thread

BootlegZani

Jul 18, 2012
Jerz
Does anyone know how to get your Google plus circle badge either in your notification bar or just on home screen?

I am going to assume you saw this from the lock screen on a device with Android L Developer Preview. On those devices the lock screen displays your Google+ avatar image in the top right hand corner of your notification bar on the lock screen.

tember1214

Oct 21, 2011
Portsmouth NH
Yes but I want to just make a widget with my Google plus circle profile pic. But I can't figure out how to crop a pic into a circle. Sounds stupid cause it seems so simple

BootlegZani

Jul 18, 2012
Jerz
Yes but I want to just make a widget with my Google plus circle profile pic. But I can't figure out how to crop a pic into a circle. Sounds stupid cause it seems so simple

I would think that would be rather easy with a graphics application on a computer. Technically just for that MS Paint should be more than enough.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone know how to get your Google plus circle badge either in your notification bar or just on home screen?

Making a 1x1 zooper widget with the image is probably the easiest way. It would only work for your home screen. If you were really ambitious, you could build a notification bar with Zooper and incorporate the image there.